hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
hey guys, loving this game, would be cool though if there was some pregnancy content. Even if it's not much, would be cool to include in the game some way. just a suggestion!

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Love the game so far hate the flying gym I always hate gyms that have the falling floor worst gimmick for a gym and I always kill the gym leader in a min compared to the hour it takes me to get through to the to

Nov 29, 2020
hey guys, loving this game, would be cool though if there was some pregnancy content. Even if it's not much, would be cool to include in the game some way. just a suggestion!
You are not the first person to ask for this, and you won't be the last. The closest you'll get is collecting sperm samples for Dr. Wankenstien (Argent City) to make an Egg from.

Can you fuck the boy in the Aster town Pokecenter? I tried flirting with him a bunch but that didn't work.
I forget if you can fuck him, but you can Flirt on Tuesdays.

Good news: It's already in the same folder.
Bad news: It's already in the same folder... and not working...
Are you trying to run the game from the compressed folder? You can also enter Debug mode by pressing Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen.

I believe Jamie is the Grass gym leader in Aster town I'm in the same boat trying to find where the fly HM is so i can back and forth easier
Go to Route 5, Surf South on the pond.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
You are not the first person to ask for this, and you won't be the last. The closest you'll get is collecting sperm samples for Dr. Wankenstien (Argent City) to make an Egg from.
i can understand if the game creator isn't interested in visually depicting pregnancy content. Would be nice though to have pregnant NPC, art of the player character pregnant, or maybe another person creating a mod for it. If, ofc, modding is ok to do.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes