Nov 29, 2020
How do you get a ticket for the boat ?
Also anyone knows what "new events" there are ? I caught the legendaries, Route 16 is just new pokemons to catch, is there anything else ?
Talk to Captain Pavel.
The Legendaries have special scenes if you lose or submit.
I'm trying to make this game work with Joiplay.... I don't see a .exe file, what would the executable be?
Game.exe. Make sure you're using a full release and not a patch. You also need to disable postload scripts and optimize maps. Optimizing maps creates a patch or file you need to open to complete the process. I don't know where it is, because nobody has ever said after getting it working.

Catherine66

Oct 25, 2020
Articuno: Outdoors on the Greyfield side of Mt. Granite.
Zapdos: North-West corner of the Power Plant on Route 12.
Moltres: 2nd cave area of Stark Mountain, which is accessed via Route 21.
Note: If you fight them while naked, they can have their Hidden Ability (same as other Wild Pokémon).

As far as I can tell, the only new 'events' are the loss/submit scenes for Articuno and Moltres. Zapdos has one, too, but it's been in for a while.
thank you so much

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
like the game well enough but when fighting pokemon, the enemy pokemon seem to over and over again use defensive buffs or similar and it drags the fight out so bad. I had a level 8 defeat a level 19 because the level 19 didn't use a single offensive attack and just used a defensive buff over and over again even after it was no longer effective. Really stupid.

Regulus

Jun 3, 2017
Getting this error when losing to Cognac is North Kindling Woods

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'
Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:114:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Exception: RuntimeError
Message: Script error within event 38, map 46 (North Kindling Woods):
Exception: NameError
Message: Section183:1362:in `pbDisplayCGtext'uninitialized constant Trainer
***Full script:
$cgscene = true
$cgevent = "cognac1a"
pbHentai
$cgscene = false
$cgevent = " "

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
HentaiScene:332:in `pbStartScene'
HentaiScene:474:in `pbStartScreen'
HentaiScene:485:in `pbHentai'
(eval):3:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1606:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:114:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'

Rhythm_ISSUE

Dec 2, 2017
please help me! i just download this game, while i try to leveling up my pokemon, some pokemon defeats all my pokemons and i'm now naked. how i can get a new clothes?

Oct 8, 2021
please help me! i just download this game, while i try to leveling up my pokemon, some pokemon defeats all my pokemons and i'm now naked. how i can get a new clothes?
There is a wardrobe in Allie's room you can use to get dressed, you can also use the changing room in the Pokemon Center to the right of the PC.

lurker2819

Mar 31, 2019
What system does this game have for EV management?

If there's none, there should at least be berries you can debug right? haven't checked that yet.

Nov 29, 2020
like the game well enough but when fighting pokemon, the enemy pokemon seem to over and over again use defensive buffs or similar and it drags the fight out so bad. I had a level 8 defeat a level 19 because the level 19 didn't use a single offensive attack and just used a defensive buff over and over again even after it was no longer effective. Really stupid.
Maybe it got better in later Gens, but that's the Pokémon AI I remember.

What system does this game have for EV management?

If there's none, there should at least be berries you can debug right? haven't checked that yet.
If you're using Debug, you can just set EVs directly.
Personally, I've been paying attention to Natures, but not IVs or EVs. That extra layer of optimization hasn't been necessary, so far.

Any way to more quickly navigate the menus? Scrolling down the debug and other menus takes forever
Page Up and Down work. So do Q & W.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurker2819

lurker2819

Mar 31, 2019
Lower tier AI picks moves randomly if it doesn't read that one of its moves can kill the target outright. I dont think it accounts for ranges or crits. From what I know second hand, this loosely should be some AI behavior. Gym leaders and Elite 4 are out for blood and pick optimally at all times. Usually buffing up too. I can't recall if AI will use stall

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Can someone tell me where I find Pikachu’s and legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) events? Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes