Jan 21, 2018
Is there any content after defeating the silph co company? I've been told to look near the city for the production center, my strong guess is it's in the 7th gym, but if it's in the game I can't find it.

Nov 29, 2020
is there a guide for seeing/accessing the content in this game?
There is a walkthrough, you should be able to find it by using the search function.

Is there any content after defeating the silph co company? I've been told to look near the city for the production center, my strong guess is it's in the 7th gym, but if it's in the game I can't find it.
It's in a brick building in the north-west corner of Greyfield. The guard disappears after you report back to the Rival.

Nov 29, 2020
what fonts folder, i check the zip file which has 8 fonts and i alr have them all
Are you trying to play from the zip? That doesn't work. You need to extract/uncompress it.
If you still have problems afterward (like the wardrobe screen having no text), you need to install the Fonts to your computer's Fonts folder. If you left-click the files, a menu should open with an 'install' option.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screencaps19.png
Pokémon Ecchi Version - 11/26/2022 Update

Download here: ( 216.3 MB )

When loading your save file, you may notice an error; this simply means new variables are being initialized and it should continue as normal. A Spanish language translation is currently being worked on, so I have refrained from adding much more dialogue to the game until it is complete.

- Fixed a major bug with battle animations.
- Various bug fixes.
- Default scene handler overhauled.
- Narration will displays in most scenes once again.
- Reworked Alpha Pokemon behavior to only pursue player when in their range.
- Battle animations updated and overhauled ( thanks to StCooler ).
- Post-battle overworld animations for more trainers.
- Music should now resume where it was interrupted.
- New events.
- Sandshrew, Sandslash, Snorlax, Dragonite, Gengar illustrated.
- Stantler illustrated ( thanks to GeorgeTheMonke96 ).
- Tyrogue, Hitmonchan, and Hitmonlee illustrated ( thanks to Antares1991 ).
- Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Metapod, Abra, Floatzel, Houndoom, Nuzleaf, Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, Wingull, Pelipper, Psyduck illustrated ( thanks to DarwinDarstein ).
- New items in the wardrobe ( thanks to DarwinDarstein ).
- The road to Route 16 has opened.
- The way to Stark Mountain has opened.
- Mt. Granite is experiencing weather anomalies.
- The St. Andrew, a cruise liner, is currently at port in Cliffshore City.
- Trainers from far-off lands may board the St. Andrew come to visit the Midara Region in the future.
- La traducción al español de la Ecchi Version se encuentra actualmente en un 50% de finalización.

Frozonox

Aug 9, 2021
I have an error, when I change clothes in the closet, when I get out of it and walk, the change is not seen only when I run (I clarify that I am playing it in joiplay), someone knows how to fix it.
Sorry my bad english

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 29, 2020
I have an error, when I change clothes in the closet, when I get out of it and walk, the change is not seen only when I run (I clarify that I am playing it in joiplay), someone knows how to fix it.
Sorry my bad english
Instead of having a set of sprites for each combination of clothes, the game uses a script to build a custom sprite. This script does not work well, or possibly at all, on Joiplay.
Things that require a certain state of dress should still work.

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the new events or the legendary birds?
Articuno: Outdoors on the Greyfield side of Mt. Granite.
Zapdos: North-West corner of the Power Plant on Route 12.
Moltres: 2nd cave area of Stark Mountain, which is accessed via Route 21.
Note: If you fight them while naked, they can have their Hidden Ability (same as other Wild Pokémon).

As far as I can tell, the only new 'events' are the loss/submit scenes for Articuno and Moltres. Zapdos has one, too, but it's been in for a while.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes