Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
Anyone know how to play this game? Hell even extract it?! I've downloaded the one the creator uploaded on twitter and it won't extract shit, just the audio and nothing else! I'm currently downloading the one her uploaded on MEGA but from the title alone, it looks like it's the same one. I tired playing the game on JoiPlay and all the backgrounds/world was bloody distorted!

Anyone know of a working .rar file?
The dev said multiple times in the past compactibillity with JoiPlay was not on his mind. If you want the least bugged expierence, you'll have to play on PC.

Nov 29, 2020
Though JoiPlay has made efforts to better support Ecchi.

I know that many people use JoiPlay successfully (but I don't, so my ability to help is limited to hearsay). There are instructions in the thread, if you search for them. Something about 'disabling post-load scripts' and 'optimizing maps'.

Yakino1999

Jun 18, 2022
To those who've played Pokemon Ecchi, know some events aren't repeatable. I have news; with my small knowledge of how RPGmaker XP works, I made a CG room containing 46 H events that I found in the game (If there are more, then I've missed them, Woops). Download the zip file attached, unzip it, throw the two map folders into the Data folder in Pokemon Ecchi (Or merge the Data folder), and click to replace Map 077. You've added the CG room to the game. How to access the CG Room, return to Tulip Town, and enter the Players room; if Map 77 (Player's room) was updated to the one I edited, you'll have a warp tile to send you to the CG Room. Everything is more or less sorted by town/ possible event order; some things are named a bit awkwardly cause I suck at titling things.
Should this affect Saves/corrupt saves? I edited this with RPG maker, so it shouldn't, to my knowledge (I am an Internet stranger. Trust at your own risk). Just make sure that when the next update comes, you don't have your last save in the CG room. I have no idea what will happen when Hinorashi adds an actual Map 150, and your last save was my Map 150.
Enjoy

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
Awesome. Thanks for the contribution! It does indeed work, but vieuwing a certain CG (can't even remember which one) did managed to make my game crash, so yeah. Probably had to do something with the game itself, since we all also know the game isn't that stable (sadly).

Hinorashi should consider implementing an official CG room in the next release, whatever that may be.

I can imagne if you apply this in the future release when there's an actual map150, Hinorashi's map 150 would be overridden by this one and we don't know yet how game breaking that would be. Do you really have to use map150 and not a far further specific map number without adding new ones? I have no idea how RPG XP actually works myself and maybe I should look into that to maybe future proof this feature.

Yakino1999

Jun 18, 2022
Awesome. Thanks for the contribution! It does indeed work, but vieuwing a certain CG (can't even remember which one) did managed to make my game crash, so yeah. Probably had to do something with the game itself, since we all also know the game isn't that stable (sadly).

Hinorashi should consider implementing an official CG room in the next release, whatever that may be.

I can imagne if you apply this in the future release when there's an actual map150, Hinorashi's map 150 would be overridden by this one and we don't know yet how game breaking that would be. Do you really have to use map150 and not a far further specific map number without adding new ones? I have no idea how RPG XP actually works myself and maybe I should look into that to maybe future proof this feature.
I think I might know why CG isn't working (If it's the prostitution event in Ashwood, for some reason it glitches when running it... Forcing the player getting fucked model in location, you could still move but the player model would be invisible, just recently found it out). Bit unsure how to fix it. I found another problem with one CG viewing for the Diglettman Event. If you watch it in the CG Room, it will transport the player to Marigold City. So that can definitely soft-lock new players if they aren't careful/get Marigold as a fly location if anything else (If the person who encounters this understands the warp function of Debug mode easily solve it.)...This is my first time actually making a map/editing one so debugging isn't my strong suit. Unless someone points out otherwise I think the only bugs are in the Repeatable events.

If Hinorashi decides to make an official CG room good for them, if they see my attempt and just do a basic copy paste that works to!

Though on the map being over written, I think RPGmaker XP has it's own internal numbering system for maps. So unless I try to add like a 100 other maps somewhere else first, then that will solve the problems (I'm too lazy to do that though). But again on debugging, Hinorashi might try to optimize something or add another event early on. So if there isn't an official CG room, I might just be remaking it again. It was more of just pain knowing where all Event locations were and planning a decent size/spacing for the CG room... (Don't get me started on the Dewgong sprite to view Player fuck Dewgong. Or the sprite sizes for the Legendary Birds/Lugia)

vhr2121

Nov 16, 2021
To those who've played Pokemon Ecchi, know some events aren't repeatable. I have news; with my small knowledge of how RPGmaker XP works, I made a CG room containing 46 H events that I found in the game (If there are more, then I've missed them, Woops). Download the zip file attached, unzip it, throw the two map folders into the Data folder in Pokemon Ecchi (Or merge the Data folder), and click to replace Map 077. You've added the CG room to the game. How to access the CG Room, return to Tulip Town, and enter the Players room; if Map 77 (Player's room) was updated to the one I edited, you'll have a warp tile to send you to the CG Room. Everything is more or less sorted by town/ possible event order; some things are named a bit awkwardly cause I suck at titling things.
Should this affect Saves/corrupt saves? I edited this with RPG maker, so it shouldn't, to my knowledge (I am an Internet stranger. Trust at your own risk). Just make sure that when the next update comes, you don't have your last save in the CG room. I have no idea what will happen when Hinorashi adds an actual Map 150, and your last save was my Map 150.
Enjoy
Hi, first time posting here, and I wish it wasn't like this, but I have to ask, did you happen to get this? (screenshot attached)
Because I did get this, and I'm on the latest version of the game. I used it on two different computers with different OS (10 and 11), too. Same result. Am I missing something or what?

I mean, I don't mind the (long) wait for Memory Link, but I kinda wanted to give this a try but I got that game crashing message.

Yakino1999

Jun 18, 2022
Hi, first time posting here, and I wish it wasn't like this, but I have to ask, did you happen to get this? (screenshot attached)
Because I did get this, and I'm on the latest version of the game. I used it on two different computers with different OS (10 and 11), too. Same result. Am I missing something or what?

I mean, I don't mind the (long) wait for Memory Link, but I kinda wanted to give this a try but I got that game crashing message.
Um... I don't really understand error codes. Do you know which Event in the CG room caused this error to pop up? Or the lead-up to the error message?

vhr2121

Nov 16, 2021
Um... I don't really understand error codes. Do you know which Event in the CG room caused this error to pop up? Or the lead-up to the error message?
Ah, yeah, right. That happens when I try to go into the CG room from Allie's bedroom. Right after stepping into that teleport tile.

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019

It fixes if you enter the debug version (it is in the same folder where the game is)
Then a sign will appear saying that the maps have been loaded correctly.

Yakino1999

Jun 18, 2022
Ah, yeah, right. That happens when I try to go into the CG room from Allie's bedroom. Right after stepping into that teleport tile.
I would double-check to see if the map that uses the CG Room (Map150) is in the data folder; if all else fails, try what ALRM5404 said about starting the game with the Debug Version. and if the problem continues I apologize. It's beyond my expertise to edit RPGmaker Games.

vhr2121

Nov 16, 2021
It fixes if you enter the debug version (it is in the same folder where the game is)
Then a sign will appear saying that the maps have been loaded correctly.
It worked just like you said. Thank you!

I would double-check to see if the map that uses the CG Room (Map150) is in the data folder; if all else fails, try what ALRM5404 said about starting the game with the Debug Version. and if the problem continues I apologize. It's beyond my expertise to edit RPGmaker Games.
Already put in the file (Map150) with the modified (Map077). It was just like ALRM5404 said, I just had to load the game with the debug.bat file instead of the regular .exe

Jan 8, 2020
I am expecting to get bullied for this, but is there an exp share item in the game? I'm 13 hours in with 7 badges but with a team with mismatched levels

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024
He traducido el juego Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023] del inglés al español. Es importante tener en cuenta que esta traducción es automática, no manual, y solo se aplica a los diálogos del juego, y como es la primera vez puede tener algunos errores en el dialogo como en el principio lo e jugado poco entonces cualquier error me avisan y guarden sus partidas muy seguidas por si se cierra el juego.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
He traducido el juego Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023] del inglés al español. Es importante tener en cuenta que esta traducción es automática, no manual, y solo se aplica a los diálogos del juego, y como es la primera vez puede tener algunos errores en el dialogo como en el principio lo e jugado poco entonces cualquier error me avisan y guarden sus partidas muy seguidas por si se cierra el juego.

un consejo para quien lo use, cuando cambien la carpeta de data, y les aparesca que hay archivos iguales, denle a elejir cual reemplasar, seleccionen de la carpeta nueva todas las opciones y de la original del juego solo conserven, sino cuando tengan una escena de sexo fuera del overword, el juego se congela

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes