Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
In this game, (dont know what version its based off) which is the most useful pokemon to give fly hm02 to? Excluding legendaries. Shattered that Gyarados cant use it, and dont want to wait for the charizard/dragonite evolutions to be able. Cheers

Nov 29, 2020
In this game, (dont know what version its based off) which is the most useful pokemon to give fly hm02 to? Excluding legendaries. Shattered that Gyarados cant use it, and dont want to wait for the charizard/dragonite evolutions to be able. Cheers
Ecchi is based on Gen V.
If you don't want to wait on Charizard/Dragonite, you probably don't want to wait on Salamence/Flygon, either.
Your options are: Spearow/Fearow, Woobat/Swoobat, Wingull/Pelipper, Murkrow/Honchkrow and Areodactyl. It's possible to get a Pidgey, if you really want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vandalbear

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
Ecchi is based on Gen V.
If you don't want to wait on Charizard/Dragonite, you probably don't want to wait on Salamence/Flygon, either.
Your options are: Spearow/Fearow, Woobat/Swoobat, Wingull/Pelipper, Murkrow/Honchkrow and Areodactyl. It's possible to get a Pidgey, if you really want.
Thanks very much, will go after Areodactyl (y)

laesposadeFell

Feb 2, 2024
I don't know if it's a bug but I was fighting against Articuno and out of nowhere he started using an attack called "!" even when my pokemon is already dead-

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
it's been a while since I posted here, I am having issues with the Strap on thing, because even though I do not have Event137 (the raper no raping event) enabled, I am still unable to screw the female trainers even though I do have the Strap on Enabled, would it be because I started the game on debug mode?

Nov 29, 2020
I somehow did the First and Fourth Badge which cities are the Second and Third
The game is fairly open, so you can challenge the Gyms in different orders, though there are prerequisites for a couple.

Is there any cheating?
If you press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen, you'll enable Debug mode. It is recommended you make a backup of your save file first.
This also currently causes the game to crash during the special scenes with Typhosion at a bed. You can fix it by backing up the Data folder beforehand and replacing it with the clean copy afterward.

How do yo get Scizor in this game? Do you trade like normal or just level with metal coat
Talk to a woman in Clover if you have fucked Pokémon at least 5 times. The Scyther must be male.

Jun 11, 2023
The game is fairly open, so you can challenge the Gyms in different orders, though there are prerequisites for a couple.

If you press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen, you'll enable Debug mode. It is recommended you make a backup of your save file first.
This also currently causes the game to crash during the special scenes with Typhosion at a bed. You can fix it by backing up the Data folder beforehand and replacing it with the clean copy afterward.

Talk to a woman in Clover if you have fucked Pokémon at least 5 times. The Scyther must be male.
...Of course they do. Welp. Another hour of grinding ahoy.

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
Anyone know how to play this game? Hell even extract it?! I've downloaded the one the creator uploaded on twitter and it won't extract shit, just the audio and nothing else! I'm currently downloading the one her uploaded on MEGA but from the title alone, it looks like it's the same one. I tired playing the game on JoiPlay and all the backgrounds/world was bloody distorted!

Anyone know of a working .rar file?

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone know how to play this game? Hell even extract it?! I've downloaded the one the creator uploaded on twitter and it won't extract shit, just the audio and nothing else! I'm currently downloading the one her uploaded on MEGA but from the title alone, it looks like it's the same one. I tired playing the game on JoiPlay and all the backgrounds/world was bloody distorted!

Anyone know of a working .rar file?
Use an online extractor (I use ExtractMe) to extract the rar and download the zip. That should work.

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
Use an online extractor (I use ExtractMe) to extract the rar and download the zip. That should work.
Tried it but shows this type off stuff. It crashes after the second image and the third image showsup when I try to boot it up,which after I click it away, the game starts only to crash at the 2nd image.

Screenshot (171).png Screenshot (174).png

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes