BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
any cheats for this? i dont really care too much to get hella invested of leveling each pokemon and stuff. Not for a H parody.

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
The Lucario dojo fight wasn't that bad once you get the hang of it. Took several tries for sure and I hated it more that the cutscene for loosing was so dang long, but in the end I gave him one final ride to get Riolu for in the Pokédex and then I asserted dominance and putted him in the PC box.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Guess I'm caught up for now. Summoned lugia and beat silph Co. Don't see anything else to do but wait. This game is great. Glad to have found it.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
For those who haven't unlocked the animated cg in greyfield pokemon center floor 2, check whether Emmie is still in Silph Co.

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
I have cleared Silph Co. because Emmie is not there, but I haven't encountered Emmie's Machamp dick riding in-game while at the second floor of the Greyfield Pokémon center. I probably haven't triggered some other flag I might have missed after all, but I have no clue what flag you actually need to trigger.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
I have cleared Silph Co. because Emmie is not there, but I haven't encountered Emmie's Machamp dick riding in-game while at the second floor of the Greyfield Pokémon center. I probably haven't triggered some other flag I might have missed after all, but I have no clue what flag you actually need to trigger.
After you beat the double bosses in silph co. When your rival asked what you should do next. What option did you pick?

Reactions: RadamantysWyvern08
Nov 29, 2020
How the frick are you supposed to beat the damn Lucario dojo? What the heck?
Watch what he says. His expressions tell you what he's doing, just like the others.
Short: Lucario is Jabbing/Blocking. Jab.
Long: Lucario is Kicking. Block.
...: Lucario is Blocking. Jab.
The important thing is to fight defensively, because he does double damage.

who knows what ribbons are given for and what they are needed for
I'm 90% certain they're awarded for different types of sex scenes. I don't think they're necessary for anything.

I have cleared Silph Co. because Emmie is not there, but I haven't encountered Emmie's Machamp dick riding in-game while at the second floor of the Greyfield Pokémon center.
Did you do Greyfield Gym?

Nov 29, 2020
Do you know where to find a ralt and how to change the language?
You can get a Kirlia on Route 16.

I'm 90% certain that if it was possible to change the language, it would be in the main menu before you load the save.
There was supposed to be a Portuguese translation, but I don't know what happened to it. There's a 'spanish.dat' in the Data folder, but I don't know how you access it, and it was last updated in 2019. As far as I can tell, the game is English only, for now.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
It depends of what option you selected you have to go to talk to jamie or interrogate a scientist, after that you have to go to the extreme north west of the city there is a building like a warehouse enter and talk to the girl with the tyranitar

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes