Nov 29, 2020
screenshots in the save folder were taken by an NPC wearing glasses, a click is heard when talking to her
My inexplicable screenshot is a different location. And you can manually take screenshots.

this may be a stupid question where do u get the fishing rod and how do u get the water pokemon
None of the Fishing Rods are available. You get Water Pokémon predominantly by Surfing (talk to Martin on the North-East pier in Cliffshore). There's also a cave on Route 7 and a Magikarp salesman in the Cliffshore Pokémon Center.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This game is missing a turbo mode. Most pokemon-essential games have a turbo mode when pressing alt, it would be much appreciated... Or at least a better rendering, so the game is less laggy.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
is this just the MC being boned all the Time? *EDIT* To clarify I meann't the MC always being on the receiving end.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
This game is missing a turbo mode. Most pokemon-essential games have a turbo mode when pressing alt, it would be much appreciated... Or at least a better rendering, so the game is less laggy.
Ecchi is based on a very old version of Essentials. If Turbo Mode is a standard Essentials feature, I suspect it was added in a later version.

is this just the MC being boned all the Time? *EDIT* To clarify I meann't the MC always being on the receiving end.
You can have your male Pokémon fuck female Trainers.

Nov 29, 2020
How do I get the Emmie and Machamp scene as well as the foursome with the starters?
Finish Silph Co. (so Emmie leaves the building) and get the Greyfield Badge. She'll be upstairs in the Greyfield Pokémon Center.
Some illustrations don't have an associated event yet. That's one of them.

damn, this pokemon game looks very bad
I mean not all of them are terrible but I do hope that ones like Meowth & Persian get redrawn at some point.
A lot of the Doggystyle assets are donated by various fan artists, but Hinoarashi intends to replace them eventually. It's a question of priorities.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes