Zack Boyen

May 16, 2018
Well it's the opportunity for another layer of strategy in the game is all that I'm asking about. Can use sexual frustration as a temporary buff -- they fight harder when they're agitated, but will eventually refuse to fight so it's a balance of risk/reward. Or presenting a pokemon with bonus XP buff on the idea that the trainer uses sex as an incentive if they level up. But if the trainer forgets then a debuff sets in -- or that then becomes the purpose of letting the Pokemon take advantage of other trainers.

It was just a curiosity I had. Great fun, regardless :D!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It already has; it increases happiness, some pokemon evolve at higher happiness value.
Yeah the problem is there's extremely few Pokemon that actually require high friendship value to evolve, so it's a pointless hidden stat in the game (so far). The most notable/popular one I think is Lucario, currently not on the list of planned Pokemon to be added (which is surprising since it was the de facto mascot of gen 4, the one that is closest resembled by the game IMO).
Also it's a mystery on which generation rules the game actually works.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Included with the game is a file called "Pokémon list.png" which roughly outlines what will be available in the Midara region and is currently illustrated or not. I'm not opposed to expanding beyond this, but it is currently not planned.

I have plans for a male protagonist being playable which will allow me to branch out the functionality and illustrations for female Pokémon. From a design perspective, I would want to adjust things specifically for a male or female player character, so I will have him start in the region next to Midara. Work with this will likely begin after I have fleshed out the current game to at least the eighth gym or league.
Aww.... There's no Lucario on the list.

D

Deleted member 584847

My intentions are to give the Pokémon included in the game at the very least the standard pose while giving a good chunk more than one pose.

In the meanwhile as it's being developed, would you prefer to see more Pokémon illustrated or more event illustrations? I've set up a small poll to gauge what the general perception is.
Included with the game is a file called "Pokémon list.png" which roughly outlines what will be available in the Midara region and is currently illustrated or not. I'm not opposed to expanding beyond this, but it is currently not planned.

I have plans for a male protagonist being playable which will allow me to branch out the functionality and illustrations for female Pokémon. From a design perspective, I would want to adjust things specifically for a male or female player character, so I will have him start in the region next to Midara. Work with this will likely begin after I have fleshed out the current game to at least the eighth gym or league.
this is an awesome game. Sure, its not finished and ppl (including me) always wants more stuff but even in this state, the game is a small miracle.
For me, I'd prefer more pokemon illustrated rather then more animations of current ones, although that would be nice too, I dont really care on which one you will focus :)

Male protagonist with female pokemon would be welcomed for me aswell but... no rush, female protagonist is enough for now ! :p

In addition, what I'd like to see in the game, is size comparison. Almost all of the pokemon got the same size in the animations even when their size is different. So far the only pokemon that Ive found that is bigger in these animations is Arcanine. Nidoking could be bigger, Ninetales maybe but its not that big of a deal ^^
I'd also want to see something like, just for example, pokemon cum distribution, FC/pokemon pregnancy or some kind of your own farm management system but I have no idea what can be done in the game and what can not, these are just my perverse ideas.
Even if none of these could be done, the game is awesome ! :)

Reactions: ThunderZoo
D

Deleted member 584847

Hey! Been absolutely loving the game so far and look forward to future updates! Only had two questions, one technical, and one about the game.

First question, is there and issue with the Lass scenes, or is that just an issue with me?

Second, I Tauros is supposed to be rare, but after a very long time of searching, I still can't seem to find one. Is it all over Route 6, or only a specific spot?

Thanks!
Got the same "problem" with Tauros. Ive spend about 90 minutes in route 6 (that squares-like tall grass + the little grass field bellow) but Ive never found him.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
Got the same "problem" with Tauros. Ive spend about 90 minutes in route 6 (that squares-like tall grass + the little grass field bellow) but Ive never found him.
The only way I found him was in the tall grass and he is extremely rare to find so keep that in mind, I spent many times till he finally showed up and he was pretty hard to catch.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
He's a super rare encounter. It took me a while to find one.

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
Why can't I switch to a full screen? I hope it works on the mobile. I want the producer to upgrade this game to a 3DS version.

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
fullscreen ?^^

for winwods 7 user^^

• Zoom vergrößern: Windows Taste
    und + Zeichen
  • Zoom verkleinern: Windows Taste
    und – Zeichen
  • Zoom abschalten: Windows Taste
    und ESCTaste

• Bewegliche Lupe: Strg + Alt + L
  • Festgestellte Lupe: Strg + Alt + D
  • Den ganzen Bildschirm vergrößern: Strg + Alt + F
Can you write it again in English? I'm not good at reading German. And I want Windows 10 version hot keys how to make fullscreen for this game.

Last edited:

Menagirl69

Nov 5, 2017
The game is certainly still alive, the dev even drops by this thread occasionaly. I don't think there's an official prediction for when the next version is comming, but they seem to come every three months or so. Just give it some time.
I can't wait I need it now!

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes