Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
Well, first of all, I'm sorry for use the google translator.
I had free time, and I started editing some things in the absence of an update. l.png It is an incomplete "mod", where Emmie is the protagonist instead of Allie.

To use it you just need to make a backup copy of the "Characters" and "Pictures" folders of the main folder of the game "Graphics", and finally put "Pictures" and "Characters" of the ""mod"" in the "Graphics" folder. It's simple, I don't know why I lengthened this...

It is only a contribution to this forum. The events and some sprites are not finished, but at least the main thing is there.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Well this was a neat little project, I think it'd be cool if there was a point were we got to play as Emmie in the story, for just a little while. Maybe something like how she got her first taste of poke dick or something,(i'm pretty sure she's been tasting it before our first battle with her).

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
What do you guys/girls think will be in the next update?
I’m thinking it’ll be more to do in the town with the water gym, maybe we’ll be able to go in the blocked building.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Well, first of all, I'm sorry for use the google translator.
I had free time, and I started editing some things in the absence of an update. View attachment 377654 It is an incomplete "mod", where Emmie is the protagonist instead of Allie.

To use it you just need to make a backup copy of the "Characters" and "Pictures" folders of the main folder of the game "Graphics", and finally put "Pictures" and "Characters" of the ""mod"" in the "Graphics" folder. It's simple, I don't know why I lengthened this...

It is only a contribution to this forum. The events and some sprites are not finished, but at least the main thing is there.

It's a cool idea but I'm pretty sure Emmie version uses the same save as Ecchi version. If you could give it its own save itd be a cool mod.

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
If that’s it we have the same Pokémon and saved at the same spot.
Curious. Even so, my 17-hour game leaves much to be desired. More than, anything, it is for those who have not advanced in something and can try some of the pokemon like Typhlosion and others.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
What do you guys/girls think will be in the next update?
I’m thinking it’ll be more to do in the town with the water gym, maybe we’ll be able to go in the blocked building.
I hope that the mansion gets more fleshed out to it in the next update, and hopefully the Houndour line gets illustrated.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Do you have an idea of when it will be released?
Also will you tell a bit about what you're adding or do you prefer it being a surprise?
Surprise!

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 8/22/2019 Update

Download here: ( 127.61 MB )

for Pokémon Ecchi Version.

- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug associated with using items in battle.
- Fixed a bug associated with multi-turn moves.
- Evolution to Leafeon possible in the Kindling Woods once again.
- Various graphics polish.
- Part-time job system reworked
- Some event illustrations reworked.
- Pikachu event is now repeatable.
- Machop line illustrated.
- Special animated scene for Allie and her Quilava.
- When a special scene is applicable for bedding a Pokémon, it will display 50% of the time.
- A major overhaul for the player's room and decorating it.

Last edited:

Wirnig

Aug 19, 2019
Hello, I really need help I have 3 badges and I do not find the events I did not know the girl, I do not find the pikachu, I do not find Jamie and I do not find my brother please help me (excuse my english)

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
Hello, I really need help I have 3 badges and I do not find the events I did not know the girl, I do not find the pikachu, I do not find Jamie and I do not find my brother please help me (excuse my english)
Part of what you ask has already been answered in fragments throughout the thread. Search from page 10 to here, you will have all the answers. ;)

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes