D

Deleted member 584847

well...was kind of hoping for something more then just reworks and bug fixes but hey, its great that we do have a new update :)

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Is that the animation style they went with? Throwing a penis on the model, and just moving the entire model back and forth and adding the sound of slapping flesh? So far i just played long enough to beat the rival for the first time, and wow. That post battle sex scene was...oof. Does it end up getting better?

D

Deleted member 584847

Is that the animation style they went with? Throwing a penis on the model, and just moving the entire model back and forth and adding the sound of slapping flesh? So far i just played long enough to beat the rival for the first time, and wow. That post battle sex scene was...oof. Does it end up getting better?
In this update, there should be an extra animation with the starting pokemon on evo stage 2 but other then that, yes thats all.
As far as I can tell, the developer is focusing on the amount of available pokemon, the amount of places that you can visit and various events so the game could be playable. He will add more and better animations later on.

Although I admit that these animations are not anything special, personally i like that style. To me its better then having one or two pokemon in the entire game, that you can fck with in 10 different ways but have nowhere to go.

D

Deleted member 584847

How complete is this?
uhm... thats really hard to tell since i have no way of knowing how much content the developer wants to put inside the game. So far there is about 50 catchable pokemon, 4 stadiums to fight for badges and about 7 towns to visit. also plenty of trainers to battle with.

Reactions: Nerro

Juan G

Jan 16, 2018
every time I download and try to play the game this appears, what do I do so I can play the game Ecchi Version Showcase 9_3_2019 10_33_10 AM.png

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
every time I download and try to play the game this appears, what do I do so I can play the game View attachment 390641
Extracting the game should have created a directory titled "Temp". The error shows when this folder isn't present. Create a folder called "Temp" in the game's folder and it should work.

Initially, I was only going to have the scenes display as an illustration with text, but moving them around was requested. The doggystyle pose handler is only intended as a catchall for Pokemon. Some have their own proper animations. Currently, the end of the Cyndaquil line have some animations of their own and I plan to add more in the future. Other Pokemon ( particularly noteworthy ones ) will have their own dedicated scenes either with the player characters or some others. Animation isn't particularly difficult, but it's pretty tedious and time consuming. I'll be able to dedicate updates solely for adding illustrations and animation content after the main game is more finished.

Last edited:

Ziggy_Diggy

Oct 5, 2018
In the Aster Town Pokemon Center, go talk to the employee, he will give you the mission. Take at least two pokemon's with you, the game crashed if you talk to the poochyena and if you only have one pokemon in your party. I'm sorry it's so late.
For some reason the mission isn't there for me. I just have the Hypno one

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes