daniki3

Apr 20, 2019
Hey, sorry for my bad English, but I saw the newest update and I don't know how to update the game. I made a lot of progress and I don't want to screw it up. Could anyone tell me how to do it?
Thanks ;)

PuggoFrogo3

Mar 17, 2019
something about pokemon will always stick on my head....
it will never go away...
every day i hear it again, I cannot unsee and unhear it from my head...
Ever since 2016...
I play pokemon go every day!

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Hey, sorry for my bad English, but I saw the newest update and I don't know how to update the game. I made a lot of progress and I don't want to screw it up. Could anyone tell me how to do it?
Thanks ;)
Just delete the old version and download the new one. The game saves to a separate folder that is not in the actual game folder, so your save file will be fine and the new version should recognize it without you having to do anything.

daniki3

Apr 20, 2019
Just delete the old version and download the new one. The game saves to a separate folder that is not in the actual game folder, so your save file will be fine and the new version should recognize it without you having to do anything.
Just did it, thanks a lot :D

RafaXIII

May 30, 2019
When playing on Linux, whenever I play a H-snece in bed, I get this error after a while during the scene:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Script 'Interpreter' line 276: Runtime error occured:

Script error within event 27
Exception: FmodEx::Error
Message: Section 228:113:in 'initializeFMOD error! (67) A resource that
the plugin requires cannot be found. (ie the DLS file for MIDI playback or
other DLLs that it needs to load)

***Full script:
$bed = true
$cgevent = "bed"
pdHentai

Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'
FmodEx:113:in 'bgs_play'
FmodEx:113:in 'bgs_play'
Game_System:188:in 'bgs_play'
AudioPlay:158:in 'pbBGSPlay'
HentaiNarration:89:in 'pbDisplayCGtext'
HentaiScene:289:in 'pbStartScene'
HentaiScene:431:in 'pbStartScreen'
HentaiScene:442:in 'pbHentai'
(eval):3:in 'pbExecuteScript'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any sugestion in how to solve it, please ?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Wheres the next place to go?!? (I have the first 4 gym badges....) And is there a way to get FLY yet?!? Also, How do you get the horny pikachu in the KINDLING WOODS to fuck us?!?

Last edited:

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Wheres the next place to go?!? (I have the first 4 gym badges....) And is there a way to get FLY yet?!?
There are no more gyms yet. As for Fly, there's a spot to use surf in the route between Clover Town and Tulip Town. Go there and you'll find the first gym leader, then help her with her thing and she'll give you Fly.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
There are no more gyms yet. As for Fly, there's a spot to use surf in the route between Clover Town and Tulip Town. Go there and you'll find the first gym leader, then help her with her thing and she'll give you Fly.

Thanks, Can you help with another question I had, How do you get the horny pikachu in the KINDLING WOODS to fuck us?!? Thanks again!

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks, Can you help with another question I had, How do you get the horny pikachu in the KINDLING WOODS to fuck us?!? Thanks again!
You need to be naked when you talk to it and pick the right dialogue options in the right order. I don't remember the exact dialogue options, but there aren't that many of them and it should be easy to guess, so just save before talking to the Pikachu and keep trying. Just make sure you're naked or it won't work.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You need to be naked when you talk to it and pick the right dialogue options in the right order. I don't remember the exact dialogue options, but there aren't that many of them and it should be easy to guess, so just save before talking to the Pikachu and keep trying. Just make sure you're naked or it won't work.

I have but all it lets me do is jack it off while it sucks my tits......

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
No matter what my 4 choices are "Battle the Pikachu" "Reach out to stroke his dick" "Move your breasts closer" and "Present your hindquarters" Thats all it letting me do and when I do 3 and 4 it just says "The Pikachu's penis throbs as if needing attention" or something like that, So I have no idea how to get it to fuck me.... Please help..... Thanks in advance....

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "RvWCaboose, publicación: 2396143, miembro: 255484"]
No importa cuáles sean mis 4 opciones: "Batalla contra el Pikachu", "Extiende la mano para acariciar su polla", "Acerca tus pechos" y "Presenta tus cuartos traseros". Eso es todo lo que me permite hacer y cuando hago 3 y 4 simplemente dice "El El pene de Pikachu palpita como si necesitara atención "o algo así, así que no tengo idea de cómo conseguir que me follen ... Por favor ayuda ... Gracias de antemano ...
[/CITAR]

pelea con él y pierde, la escena se activará

TheUltimateWanker

Aug 20, 2019
No matter what my 4 choices are "Battle the Pikachu" "Reach out to stroke his dick" "Move your breasts closer" and "Present your hindquarters" Thats all it letting me do and when I do 3 and 4 it just says "The Pikachu's penis throbs as if needing attention" or something like that, So I have no idea how to get it to fuck me.... Please help..... Thanks in advance....
choice the option "Battle the Pikachu", then you must lose the battle and Pikachu will fuck the girl.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
You need to fight him and lose or keep teasing him and don't touch him

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
What lvl does Ponyta evolve in this version?!? Also is there a way to get to Shuin City yet?!? OMG why won't the LEAF STONE work on EEVEE?!? Also is there anything in or around the Haunted Mansion (Silver Manor) yet?!?

Last edited:

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
What lvl does Ponyta evolve in this version?!? Also is there a way to get to Shuin City yet?!? OMG why won't the LEAF STONE work on EEVEE?!? Also is there anything in or around the Haunted Mansion (Silver Manor) yet?!?
Same level it always does level 40, I don't know what that is, leaf stones dont work on Eevee only thunder fire and water if you want leafeon I think you level it up in the woods, only items and pokemon no events

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Same level it always does level 40, I don't know what that is, leaf stones dont work on Eevee only thunder fire and water if you want leafeon I think you level it up in the woods, only items and pokemon no events

Shuin City is above the LimeStone Caves..... Also what lvl do I train it to?!?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes