ZaneDreadmoore

Apr 16, 2019
does anyone know what i have to do with the "old key"? i found it in Argent City and it reads "A key used to open a door somewhere. It is old and looks tarnished"

Reactions: Sorrowjsuxjd

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Soo what will it fuck me or something?!? Also is there a way to get EXP SHARE?!? Thanks in advance...
I don't think there is exp. share yet in the game. And no, it won't do anything to you, you just level it up once inside the forest and it evolves.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
i think the creator got this twisted, ppl want to fuck the POKEMON, not have a girl being fucked BY pokemon.
they sexualize the pokemon, not the women. Anyone can find naked anime chicks lol.
2/5 - you get a barely passing grade.
I can tell you you're really only speaking for yourself and some other people. I'm personally delighted that I can play as a female trainer and get my fuck on with my pokemon team.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, I wish there was a way to choose weather your pokemon fucks your ass or your pussy and/or if you want to be double penetrated when you take pokemon to bed with you?!?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, is there a way someone can tell me where and who is everyone/everything that we can get fucked by?!? Also what Pokemon has the biggest dick?!? Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys, is there a way someone can tell me where and who is everyone/everything that we can get fucked by?!? Also what Pokemon has the biggest dick?!? Thanks in advance....
The first one's pre-included in the game, with a spreadsheet showing everything that's presently in the game and if it has art.

As for the second, probably Rapidash.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
The first one's pre-included in the game, with a spreadsheet showing everything that's presently in the game and if it has art.

As for the second, probably Rapidash.

Wheres the spreadsheet?!? Because I haven't seen any spreadsheet... Thanks in advance...

Edit : What I meant was is there a way of seeing where everyone/everything is that we can get fucked by or fuck?!? Sorry I'm autistic so I can't word some things correctly......

Last edited:

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Wheres the spreadsheet?!? Because I haven't seen any spreadsheet... Thanks in advance...

Edit : What I meant was is there a way of seeing where everyone/everything is that we can get fucked by or fuck?!? Sorry I'm autistic so I can't word some things correctly......
Noone has made a full list of every event yet, but pretty much every event has been explained along this thread at some point if you're up for sifting through all of it.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Noone has made a full list of every event yet, but pretty much every event has been explained along this thread at some point if you're up for sifting through all of it.

Would you be up to going through and getting me some or all the examples you can find me please, That would be really really appreciated (I think thats how you spell it) Thanks in advance...

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Would you be up to going through and getting me some or all the examples you can find me please, That would be really really appreciated (I think thats how you spell it) Thanks in advance...
Can't really be bothered, sorry. If noone gets around to it I might decide to put together a list when the next version comes out, but I'm not gonna promise anything.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes