TheUltimateWanker

Aug 20, 2019
Yeah. They would and the roles would be adjusted. I have not limited it for the female player character, so I would not limit it for the male character. Granted, I would illustrate a small handful of Pokemon for such a story segment so it doesn't take too much time. What I have in mind is similar to a playable version of Black 2/White 2's Memory Link. I plan to add a male player character much longer down the road.

I'm interested in making a Spanish translation for your game. I have extracted the text of the game with "Pokemon Essentials" and I have already translated some lines, you may take a look and tell me if I can go ahead with the translation.

On the other hand, thanks for making this great game.

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Someone please help me, My game crashed, I think while I was talking to the girl at the counter or something at Spirit Adult Store and it won't let me move... What do I do without starting a new game?!? Thanks in advance....

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Someone please help me, My game crashed, I think while I was talking to the girl at the counter or something at Spirit Adult Store and it won't let me move... What do I do without starting a new game?!? Thanks in advance....
Start by taking a screenshot of the error message you get and maybe someone can possibly help.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
I'm interested in making a Spanish translation for your game. I have extracted the text of the game with "Pokemon Essentials" and I have already translated some lines, you may take a look and tell me if I can go ahead with the translation.

On the other hand, thanks for making this great game.
I'm interested in translations. It might be best to wait until things are a bit more fixed as the structure of the translation files groups by maps. Some maps will change over time as new stuff is added.

Send me a PM and I can take a look at your save file to sort it out.

Reactions: TheUltimateWanker

warriorking9001

Sep 25, 2019
I just got here at a recommendation of my friend and know basically nothing about how the site works.. how can I follow this project?

OMGAPervert

Jun 29, 2019
I just got here at a recommendation of my friend and know basically nothing about how the site works.. how can I follow this project?
On the top of this thread the is the option "Watch" you will get notifications about this thread, also you can subscribe to the developer's RSS feed to be notified when a new version comes out

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Flirting is *not* random as far as who you can flirt with. It's possible to fail to flirt, though. All NPCs that can be flirted with are set. Just flirt with any male NPC for like 3 times, that should do it.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I've noticed the main game menu changes when its October (Halloween) soo is there anything different you can do in October that you can't do any other time and if so what is it?!? Thanks in advance....

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
Leaf on Fire had to be abandoned due to copyright. I hope this game will be alright.

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
I've noticed the main game menu changes when its October (Halloween) soo is there anything different you can do in October that you can't do any other time and if so what is it?!? Thanks in advance....
Hinoarashi plans to show special title screens during certain holidays. At the moment there is the one you see, from October. There is nothing special, just the title screen.

Feb 14, 2019
I know this probably is a dumb question, but any way to get this game to run on an Android? Playing a Pokémon game just doesn't feel right on a laptop compared to something Gameboy-sized like a phone...

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
Is there a list of where you can find what pokemon?
At the moment, there is no one in this forum who has done that. It only remains that you investigate.

I know this probably is a dumb question, but any way to get this game to run on an Android? Playing a Pokémon game just doesn't feel right on a laptop compared to something Gameboy-sized like a phone...
You could try emulators that can process rpg game. It is only one option, not likely.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Hinoarashi plans to show special title screens during certain holidays. At the moment there is the one you see, from October. There is nothing special, just the title screen.

Soo theres no Halloween event/scene or ghost Pokémon added because Ghastly is on the title screen if you let it cycle through enough... Thanks in advance...

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Is there like a cheat engine for this? I dont want to start from scratch each update.
The game saves to a file outside of the game's directory ( there is a shortcut to it in there ). Your old save file should automatically be used and new updates will always be backwards compatible with old save files.

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Is there like a cheat engine for this? I dont want to start from scratch each update.
Unless something goes wrong with the saves, you shouldn't need to start over again when the game updates. My file's been fine through three so far.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
As far as cheat engine goes, create a custom value type and use this as the input:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do an exact search for what you want and then do an update search when it changes.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes