Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Extracting the game should have created a directory titled "Temp". The error shows when this folder isn't present. Create a folder called "Temp" in the game's folder and it should work.

Initially, I was only going to have the scenes display as an illustration with text, but moving them around was requested. The doggystyle pose handler is only intended as a catchall for Pokemon. Some have their own proper animations. Currently, the end of the Cyndaquil line have some animations of their own and I plan to add more in the future. Other Pokemon ( particularly noteworthy ones ) will have their own dedicated scenes either with the player characters or some others. Animation isn't particularly difficult, but it's pretty tedious and time consuming. I'll be able to dedicate updates solely for adding illustrations and animation content after the main game is more finished.
That does make sense. Get the story/game finished/mostly finished before going to polish it up. It's a bit more important to get the game done before making sure it shines.

Juan G

Jan 16, 2018
Extracting the game should have created a directory titled "Temp". The error shows when this folder isn't present. Create a folder called "Temp" in the game's folder and it should work.

Initially, I was only going to have the scenes display as an illustration with text, but moving them around was requested. The doggystyle pose handler is only intended as a catchall for Pokemon. Some have their own proper animations. Currently, the end of the Cyndaquil line have some animations of their own and I plan to add more in the future. Other Pokemon ( particularly noteworthy ones ) will have their own dedicated scenes either with the player characters or some others. Animation isn't particularly difficult, but it's pretty tedious and time consuming. I'll be able to dedicate updates solely for adding illustrations and animation content after the main game is more finished.
thank you it finally it worked

D

Deleted member 292805

i think the creator got this twisted, ppl want to fuck the POKEMON, not have a girl being fucked BY pokemon.
they sexualize the pokemon, not the women. Anyone can find naked anime chicks lol.
2/5 - you get a barely passing grade.

Reactions: swmas

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
i think the creator got this twisted, ppl want to fuck the POKEMON, not have a girl being fucked BY pokemon.
they sexualize the pokemon, not the women. Anyone can find naked anime chicks lol.
You are very wrong in assuming it's not at least both, and that's me putting it lightly.

Besides, this game is keeping the original designs of Pokemon intact, so they don't look very fuckable - not to mention that there's like only two or three of them that look as such in the first place.

Last edited:

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone notice the VS Seeker isn't working?
VS Seeker provides a random chance of resetting each trainer within your current area, and I think it requires a number of steps to recharge. I think if you use while you're able to see a number of trainers, the ones that do reset show some sort of confirmation, though I don't remember what it is.

Mar 21, 2018
I'd have preferred to be able to start with Totodile, my favorite Starter. Is there a version or a way I can start with Totodile or obtain him? (In that order.)

D

Deleted member 584847

I'd have preferred to be able to start with Totodile, my favorite Starter. Is there a version or a way I can start with Totodile or obtain him? (In that order.)
Totodile isnt in the game yet as far as i know. There is "only" about 50 pokemon in the game right now.

where do you get strength
sorry, what do you mean by "strenght" ? there is no attribute as "strength" in the game.

You can't assume that your taste is everybody's taste. I'd like to see both versions.
Nevertheless, the developer talked about playing as male character before and he is willing do that version aswell but he wants to finish the female character version first since its already in the progress.

Reactions: DrNarco

Valkyrja119

Jun 9, 2017
How to challenge the marigold gym leader? Can't seem to progress going any further in that hot spring gym

nekobeat

Dec 10, 2018
I'm stuck at the boulder, I've talked to everyone I could talk to in the game, how am I able to move boulder? or is it not in the game yet.

Sciliant

Jun 22, 2018
How to challenge the marigold gym leader? Can't seem to progress going any further in that hot spring gym
I'll give ya a pointer, but spoiler it in case someone new is reading and wants to figure things out for themselves. I feel miffed myself it took me a bit to get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valkyrja119

Jun 9, 2017
I'll give ya a pointer, but spoiler it in case someone new is reading and wants to figure things out for themselves. I feel miffed myself it took me a bit to get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I will try to do that. I too was getting annoyed to push the box where

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes