Kamaki

Feb 4, 2018
I can try to make the walkthrough but I don't know how to trigger the strap-on scene with girl in the flower filed and the Smeargle quest .

I can try as well to make one or include in the walkthrough

thank´s for the walktrough

Last edited:

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Now you can fuck them all with the:
So are you going through the files like I did to find stuff or just brute forcing it by exploring? I'm interested in your method.

I ask because there's a finished or mostly finished area west of... Cliffshore? Not sure where it connects from, actually. It's a smuggler base and apparently you can get to it. I'm guessing via north Cliffshore using Strength. Map changeovers are handled via script and not events, and I can't be assed to read through the scripts.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
So are you going through the files like I did to find stuff or just brute forcing it by exploring? I'm interested in your method.

I ask because there's a finished or mostly finished area west of... Cliffshore? Not sure where it connects from, actually. It's a smuggler base and apparently you can get to it. I'm guessing via north Cliffshore using Strength. Map changeovers are handled via script and not events, and I can't be assed to read through the scripts.
I picked up the game week ago , I first started to brute forcing it by exploring too , but I got loss.
Then I went to the changelogs in the tread and all the pics in the game files , to see whar scenes I was missing.
After that I searched for key words of the things that I missed in the game (literaly Ctrl+F and went through the entire tread 5 times or more).
And then made a guide with all the info I got , I went through all the houses and bluidings to find other things.

I didn't know about the smuggler base but I found a ghost mansion east of Argent city, just by exploring the game normally.

With all the information you guy provided today I can see that the story line wil have alot of things to do like the content for two or three classic pokemon games , without the Walkthrough I got 5 hours of gameplay in a game that +/-20% done.

I would like to have a autor site to donate and see weekly updates (patreon, etc...).

Alfredo17

Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 256152

Overview:
There is a lot of work to be done with this project, so some graphics are placeholders and some Pokémon lack illustrations. Until some pieces of music are composed for this project, those will also use placeholders. If you wish to access the Pokédex early, use the computer in the blue house next to Sunny Cycles in Cliffshore city.

Battle bugs are primarily issues with Pokémon Essentials, but I will try to address them. Enjoy.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-15
Release Date: 2019-12-11
Developer: Hinorashi -
Censored: No
Version: 12/11/2019
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Thanks to bethilelizabeth for sharing.

View attachment 256148 View attachment 256149 View attachment 256150 View attachment 256151
WHY FEMALE PROTAGONIST WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: tsukiouji

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
With all the information you guy provided today I can see that the story line wil have alot of things to do like the content for two or three classic pokemon games , without the Walkthrough I got 5 hours of gameplay in a game that +/-20% done.
The easiest way to find new stuff is to look at the game data. This recent update didn't add a whole lot, except for some animation changes, can't say I'm a fan of how some things were changed.

Because why not?

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Last edited:

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
too bad the Female trainer dont have their own strap-on (or borrow yours at least):(

That would be very nice

Personally I don't like male trainer x pokemon , but I really like female trainer x pokemon (I'm male btw)
So I'm cool with the choice
But there will be a male trainer (it's in the debug.bat) and a version for the game were you play has the rival (it's in the debug.bat)

PS you can use the debug.bat has a cheat tool for the game

Reactions: eles0w

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
All the pokemon on the list with a male symbol next to their name have sex enabled,(except for the magnemite, which is genderless). And the newest build didn't have any new pokemon added.
Ah, i see, i thought this was just a "Male version".
Thanks for clarifying.

But ive got All Nidoran-evolutions and none of them had proper animations. (Talking about real animations, not the.. "Static" sex scene where you get mounted for 5 seconds) Same goes for pikachu, same goes for vulpix and ninetales.
Not talking about "The static mounting scene" im talking about proper animations like your starter has.

And is there a use for the flirt option already?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes