EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
But ive got All Nidoran-evolutions and none of them had proper animations. (Talking about real animations, not the.. "Static" sex scene where you get mounted for 5 seconds) Same goes for pikachu, same goes for vulpix and ninetales.
Not talking about "The static mounting scene" im talking about proper animations like your starter has.

Also, how do i get the Debug-Mode going? maybe i'm faster testing like this.
And is there a use for the flirt option already?
That list just shows the pokemon with the static animation.

The debug tool is in the screenshot its called debug.bat
You can see every "animation" in folder Ecchi Version Showcase 12-11-2019\Graphics\Pictures\H
Not every pic in the 'event' folder is implemented , so would be:

every event_aggron
every event_rivals
and event_smeargle2

51406cea71abd81b5c5c8f095934904c.png

If you need help send me a dm on discord Jaker#1420

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Ah, i see, i thought this was just a "Male version".
Thanks for clarifying.

But ive got All Nidoran-evolutions and none of them had proper animations. (Talking about real animations, not the.. "Static" sex scene where you get mounted for 5 seconds) Same goes for pikachu, same goes for vulpix and ninetales.
Not talking about "The static mounting scene" im talking about proper animations like your starter has.

And is there a use for the flirt option already?
If you're talking about actual animations then, it would only be your starter at his Typhlosion and Quilava stage,(I would absolutely love for all the pokemon to have their own animations, but that would be a lot of work for poor Hino). And if you want to consider the overworld sprite sex that moves as animation, it's gold duck and the gangbang between you and the Poochyena's when you lose to them in the quest you get from the poke mart to subdue them.

As for flirting, certain male npcs will give you items when you talk to them and succeed with the flirting, and to initiate sex with the Smeargle you find in the department store. With there probably being other uses that I haven't discovered yet.

What I would really like at some point is if you could initiate sex with overworld sprites of pokemon that have sex enabled, by successfully flirting with them, but needless to say Hino already has a bunch of other things to worry about too.

blufficial

Oct 29, 2019
Ok so something weirds been happening, ever since i got an eevee egg from the doctor, my espeons moves all changed back to some useless moves. Big deal, i can fix it with some heart scales. When my eevee hatched it had the same moves as when my espeons had its moves reverted back. so to test this idea i evolved the eevee into vaporeon and taught it scald, and just as i thought, it taught espeon scald at the same time. So basically both of their movesets are synced up for some reason, anyone know how to fix it?

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Ok so something weirds been happening, ever since i got an eevee egg from the doctor, my espeons moves all changed back to some useless moves. Big deal, i can fix it with some heart scales. When my eevee hatched it had the same moves as when my espeons had its moves reverted back. so to test this idea i evolved the eevee into vaporeon and taught it scald, and just as i thought, it taught espeon scald at the same time. So basically both of their movesets are synced up for some reason, anyone know how to fix it?
I thing you can only have one eevee type pokemon because the eevee is "locked" in a quest.
Maybe in the future when the quest ends or in a patch that links that eevee by name to the quest , you will be able to have more eevees

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
This isn't intentional and shouldn't be happening. I'll look into what is causing it. Wankenstein has had some glitches in the past. A hotfix for issues like this and some other should be coming out when I manage to get to the bottom of it. I will also provide an easy way to correct the problems it caused.

Reactions: blufficial

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a way to transfer old saves to the new version?
Old saves will automatically transfer. Unless Hino says otherwise, future versions are compatible with past saves. You might get an error or two on startup which is just ini for new values.

Ganonymoose

Mar 24, 2018
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I still can't get Flannery scene to work. I do "speak" then "action" and it fails. I've tried it all.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I still can't get Flannery scene to work. I do "speak" then "action" and it fails. I've tried it all.

I'm pretty while fucking press and hold Shift or Z and a "Cum Trail thingie" should appear, do that twice then after it cums inside you for the second time let go of Z and continue the game with C

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
you are a solution for this please
i have a message system file all front no installed where i found the miss front ? i have a last version

Last edited:

shadowhunter97

Aug 2, 2018
this is probably stupid but do we have a list of what we can catch and where it is
there are some pokemon i saw in the last version but don't remember where i saw them

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
this is probably stupid but do we have a list of what we can catch and where it is
there are some pokemon i saw in the last version but don't remember where i saw them
There are bunch of notes in the PBS file.
A lot of information there, like in the "encounter note" (list for wild pokemons location) or "pokemon note" list for of every pokemon).

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
how i get the pochyena mission... i have already clear all gym but its not avaliable

You go to Pokemon Center at Aster Town and go to the mission counter, And choose the mission "Aggressive Pokemon" then when you find the 2 poochyena attacking varies NPC, Click one of the poochyena to double battle them, You now to lose the double battle to get the scene, Hope that helps... Also my mission counter won't work, I can't talk to him! Please help... Thanks in advance...

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes