Josezin

Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys, how can I unlock the scene that the emmie and allie are being banged by the typhosion and charizard? great game

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
I'm going to ask the question too, did I meet emmie three times, is there a fourth? once in tulip town, another on the first badge and the third time on the second badge

benisblastr

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys, how can I unlock the scene that the emmie and allie are being banged by the typhosion and charizard? great game
Currently unavailable, there's a couple other CGs in the files that are unused as well.
I'm going to ask the question too, did I meet emmie three times, is there a fourth? once in tulip town, another on the first badge and the third time on the second badge
that's the last meeting with Emmie currently as far as I can tell.

Ganonymoose

Mar 24, 2018
I'm pretty while fucking press and hold Shift or Z and a "Cum Trail thingie" should appear, do that twice then after it cums inside you for the second time let go of Z and continue the game with C
yeah, that worked, thank you. dunno how I was supposed to figure it out tho, and the frustration make me feel like a degenerate.

DevilDrako

Dec 25, 2018
Found crash-bug, every time Ghastly hatch form an egg (Got seed from this new trainer that defend entry to Manor grass) Game freezes and crashes

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
I wanted to know if it is already possible to identify the ghosts and how

once you have cs strenght to go on the road above the city of the big shopping center there is a rock to move and there is the hideout of the bandits watch out they are strong lvl 30 and more is in the building you have to open the doors below by changing the status

Reactions: Wafflesitos

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Hi guys any way to cheat this game ?
there the "debug.bat" which starts the game with cheats in a way. you can give items to your self. just open your normal menu where you see bag and save just look for debug, this is where you can pick add items or tms. just don't add any key items this may break the game later on if you want to use the same save.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes