luxtenebrae1641

Jan 19, 2020
Hino-Arashi idk if anyones said anything about it before, but how do get into the cave inside Freebooter Grotto? Is it even possible atm?

Great game btw!

And while I'm at it, what do you do with S-coins..? I'm really confused about them ;^;

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
I don't know if anyone has asked this or better yet if I have, but will there be pregnancy added to this game?
Not sure if it's really pregnancy, but if you have sex with a pokemon then talk to the scientist i argent town, you will get the egg of the pokemon who "bred" you

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Not sure if it's really pregnancy, but if you have sex with a pokemon then talk to the scientist i argent town, you will get the egg of the pokemon who "bred" you
I personally already like the way Hino has handled it, It's ambiguous enough I don't really have to think about implications I don't wanna think about.

Reactions: DrNarco

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for fixing the Job Center for me Hino, Just 2 more questions, What and Where are the new events?!? And what happened to the text that would appear when fucking or being fucked by a trainer?!? Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for fixing the Job Center for me Hino, Just 2 more questions, What and Where are the new events?!? And what happened to the text that would appear when fucking or being fucked by a trainer?!? Thanks in advance...
The new events aren't implemented yet, just the images for them. They'll most likely come in an update sooner or later.

The text was removed, either because Hino thought it was tedious or for whatever other reason.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
I've recently restarted to play this and encountered a strange bug I think, the bug in question is happened during the battle with emmie, to be precis when start the meeting with the rival for some reason her sprite is invisible while the battle is normal and after win still keep be invisible, too happened after the second battle after gained 2nd badge while moving for the mountain, anyone had same issue? I wonder if there any fix for this strange bug?

MetroLeGeek

Sep 9, 2017
Hi ! I was playing with the walkthrought but I can't find Jamie here:
"25) Go to tulip Town and then left out of the town and then down until you see a lake, cross the lake and talk to Jamie"
Can someone help me please ?

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
Hi ! I was playing with the walkthrought but I can't find Jamie here:
"25) Go to tulip Town and then left out of the town and then down until you see a lake, cross the lake and talk to Jamie"
Can someone help me please ?
You should go right out of tulip town onto route 5. Then head south until you find the lake.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes