Raring

May 6, 2019
Is there any way to increase the screen size without setting it to 640x480 which looks hideous? Resizeenabler just adds black bars without scaling the content.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any way to increase the screen size without setting it to 640x480 which looks hideous? Resizeenabler just adds black bars without scaling the content.
(not to be confused with Window Watcher, note the lack of space).
Gives you a fully scalable window that will keep things at their proper ratio.
If you're on Windows 10: Set the program to run in compatibility mode (Windows 7).

Reactions: Raring

Raring

May 6, 2019
New problem: I brainfarted and didn't take into account that the guy might be able to use cut while he is with me and only beat the trainers that were accessible without using cut thinking that when I go to the next town he would teach it to me there.

Turns out, he just ghosted me. Any way to get the guy back into my party so that I can finish the rest of the forest?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
New problem: I brainfarted and didn't take into account that the guy might be able to use cut while he is with me and only beat the trainers that were accessible without using cut thinking that when I go to the next town he would teach it to me there.

Turns out, he just ghosted me. Any way to get the guy back into my party so that I can finish the rest of the forest?
Forrester is in the same place by the Aster Town entrance to the Kindling Woods if you'd exited early.

Reactions: Raring

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello i arrived at cliffshor city i made the film with charizard the quest with the girl of the tags and after i find nothing more i did not find the third arena so i am not surf nor force to continue in other city where should I go ps: I have the 2 badge

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
hello i arrived at cliffshor city i made the film with charizard the quest with the girl of the tags and after i find nothing more i did not find the third arena so i am not surf nor force to continue in other city where should I go ps: I have the 2 badge
In Cliffshore city there is some dude on one of the piers who will give you his pokemon to surf with and then you gotta surf to the left till you find the second island with the arena on it.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sure someone has pointed this out already but if not, if you hold ctrl while moving around(possibly have to have debug on) you can just noclip through everything. Pretty funny just skipping to places.

Any way you can revisit scenes you missed? Didn't get that DP scene at the first hideout thing, damn. I hope debug adds an auto-loss thing so you don't have to spam leer or whatever to be defeated.

EchoFlygon

Dec 3, 2018
I'm sure someone has pointed this out already but if not, if you hold ctrl while moving around(possibly have to have debug on) you can just noclip through everything. Pretty funny just skipping to places.

Any way you can revisit scenes you missed? Didn't get that DP scene at the first hideout thing, damn. I hope debug adds an auto-loss thing so you don't have to spam leer or whatever to be defeated.
You can actually choose the run option in trainer battles to forfeit
It treats it as a loss from when I tried it

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes