Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You can actually choose the run option in trainer battles to forfeit
It treats it as a loss from when I tried it
Oh, I didn't think of that since running away from Pokémon didn't seem to work that way just the usual can't escape.

I can't get over what a fantastic recreation of Pokémon this is, even down to the annoying PC system. Hope it ends off with a ton of content because it's fun so far and could genuinely be a decent adventure as a normal game.

Reactions: DrNarco

EchoFlygon

Dec 3, 2018
Oh, I didn't think of that since running away from Pokémon didn't seem to work that way just the usual can't escape.

I can't get over what a fantastic recreation of Pokémon this is, even down to the annoying PC system. Hope it ends off with a ton of content because it's fun so far and could genuinely be a decent adventure as a normal game.
(Mind you the run/forfeit option works on only trainer battles from what I’ve tried)
I agree it’s kinda fun as one who enjoys the usual games. Hopefully we see more soon

Jul 8, 2019
Hino-Arashi Do you have any plans to add a Starter choice to the beginning of the game? As much as I like Typhlosion it'd be cool to be able to use some of the other Fire Pokémon without doubling up on Types.
Also - probably a silly idea but - how about an item that will make a Pokémon's dick bigger? For those who feel like their favorite has been done dirty or who just like to see girls get thoroughly stuffed.

• Angry
Reactions: scias85

Aramara

May 10, 2018
You can actually choose the run option in trainer battles to forfeit
It treats it as a loss from when I tried it
You can also have it treat it as a win if you push shift or some button when you go to run from the battle,(I derped super hard when trying to type this message the first time around, jfc lol).
Is there more or are those all?
I'm fairly confident that's the whole list of titles.
(Edit, i'm now a lot less confident of this first answer)

Last edited:

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
BTW what's the purpose of those titles?
It just changes the title on the trainer card or they also do something else?

Aramara

May 10, 2018
BTW what's the purpose of those titles?
It just changes the title on the trainer card or they also do something else?
As of right now, I think maybe,(and I do mean maybe) there might be some that do something already. Like the "Beauty" for example raises your flirt succession chance with select NPCs. Hino said something about more possibly having an effect later,(like for example i'm sure the "pokeslut" title will if already doesn't, improve your encounter rate with male pokemon while your naked or something).

Reactions: ThunderZoo

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
how do you raise friendship/check the friendship levels you have with a pokemon? Is it possible to do it in the debug menu as well?

also does anyone know where a Metal Coat to evolve Scyther into Scissor can be found?

Last edited:

Aramara

May 10, 2018
how do you raise friendship/check the friendship levels you have with a pokemon? Is it possible to do it in the debug menu as well?

also does anyone know where can a Metal Coat to evolve Scyther into Scissor be found?
Ok so I remember there being a Metal Coat in the Team Spirit city,(I already forgot the name,lol). I think one of the dumpsters you check on a certain tile has a Metal Coat and there might even be somewhere else too. There is also a special way you have to evolve the scyther while it holds the Metal Coat. I'll say it has to do with the eccentric lady in Clover town.

Looking it up, friendship levels are just "happiness" levels in the debug menu. As far as I know there is no in game way of checking your happiness levels. You see that in the debug menu by going to the pokemon screen and there should be an option for debug when you choose a certain pokemon, underneath the happiness option. It will let you choose the level you want them to be at, but it will also tell you your current level too.

You get happiness by leveling, walking 128 steps and sleeping with your pokemon i'm not sure if it's every time you sleep with them, or after they cum each time during a sex session,(might even work for the female pokemon too, even though they don't have a sex animation).

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Ok so I remember there being a Metal Coat in the Team Spirit city,(I already forgot the name,lol). I think one of the dumpsters you check on a certain tile has a Metal Coat and there might even be somewhere else too. There is also a special way you have to evolve the scyther while it holds the Metal Coat. I'll say it has to do with the eccentric lady in Clover town.

Looking it up, friendship levels are just "happiness" levels in the debug menu. As far as I know there is no in game way of checking your happiness levels. You see that in the debug menu by going to the pokemon screen and there should be an option for debug when you choose a certain pokemon, underneath the happiness option. It will let you choose the level you want them to be at, but it will also tell you your current level too.

You get happiness by leveling, walking 128 steps and sleeping with your pokemon i'm not sure if it's every time you sleep with them, or after they cum each time during a sex session,(might even work for the female pokemon too, even though they don't have a sex animation).
thanks for the info, and yeah the scyther evolution method was already known to me. I don't think it works for female pokemon since they cant be fucked period as of this latest version of the game, as far as I'm aware.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Here is a picture with animations that are aviable so far but I don't know if it's complete.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does somebody know when the game will get updated?
Based off the schedule we've had so far, I think it'll be sometime into March. But that's really up to Hino, either way i'm pumped for an update whenever it comes.

And as far as I know, that list is complete as of now, we didn't get any new mons with animations this last update.

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
The Vs. Seeker can be used while in a gym and the minor trainers will respond like they want to rematch, but can't actually be rematched.
This is particularly sad for me because I really want to revisit the Marigold City gym battles with their unique sprites, but can't.

Also on several websites this game is tagged with futanari, but as far as I can see there aren't any?

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
The Vs. Seeker can be used while in a gym and the minor trainers will respond like they want to rematch, but can't actually be rematched.
This is particularly sad for me because I really want to revisit the Marigold City gym battles with their unique sprites, but can't.

Also on several websites this game is tagged with futanari, but as far as I can see there aren't any?
thats odd, on my playthrough a couple versions ago I was able to keep fighting the Marigold city trainers.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes