Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I may have found a bug. Lost to Gym Leader Jamie and went into the forest to train, ended up dealing with Team Spirit instead with Forrester. Came back through that god forsaken forest to the gym to find that the Gym Leader is gone, thus making it impossible for me to get the 1st gym badge.
Were you using the 2/24/2019 update? I'm just curious.

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
This and other pokemon essentials game run wicked slow fo rme, anybody else have a simliar problem or know how to fix it? There's just alot of lag in menus and stuff.
im not having that issue what specs are you running? and what devious said are you using 2/24/19 update? if not give that one a try

Reactions: moeaz

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I downloaded the game today from the link up front.
Alright, well, that version is outdated, although, the issue you had might still occur with the latest version which can be found on my post .

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm using the latest version and still getting slowdown. I'm running on a lenovo think pad which isn't a gaming laptop or w/e but running RPG maker shouldn't be an issue.

U

User_1269067

Hey! Glad to see more and more people focusing on Pokemon - it's pretty interesting stuff. Since there is a new upcoming Pokemon game(Sword & Shield), I hope that you will get some attention to your game!
Good luck, man!

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Wait where is the rival? I beat the 3th gym. And now the rival is no longer is the Aster/Ashwood Pokecenter.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Again for those who run into issues, or who are just downloading. I highly suggest you use the download link from my previous post , which I will be keeping updated until the OP itself gets updated.

I also recommend following the Dev's RSS Feed or Pixiv page for future updates. Of course, you can always just follow my post, or the OP once it gets updated, if you don't want to keep your eye on too many sites.
do you know how to get it to full screen of at least biger then what it is when running it?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
ecchi can also be used to mean something perverted so maybe that is how they are using it
Ecchi is actually "H" from the word hentai. Older translated visual novels use "doing something H" to imply sexual antics. So Hentai being perverted and ecchi or H also meaning the same thing, oddly enough the words are interchangeable.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes