Jan 29, 2018
For the people who are asking if this game is completed or not, the answer is no.
the game itself is in slow development.

As for the guide for this game, is not really needed since its a straight forward game. just play like a normal pokemon game.

Also here are the controls
Arrow Keys to move
X = Opens up menu
Enter/C = Interact/use menu option
Ctrl C/Enter = Flirt/Seduce
Shift = Run

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
That is the first version? Looks an awesome game, remeber me of Lolimon and other "mon" like that, but this looks like will be more complete. Man, sometimes i got really sad for don't have money to patronize developers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gametastic

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I wonder how long it will take for Nintendo to shut this down. Get it while you can
Lets hide it in personal computers then keep uploading everutime they shut down. They are unable to cover the entire internet searching for it. While the game is free, nintendo should go f..... herself, if this game became paid, then they can come asking for they part.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Again for those who run into issues, or who are just downloading. I highly suggest you use the download link from my previous post , which I will be keeping updated until the OP itself gets updated.

I also recommend following the Dev's RSS Feed or Pixiv page for future updates. Of course, you can always just follow my post, or the OP once it gets updated, if you don't want to keep your eye on too many sites.

Reactions: Mob4027

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
Looking forward to this.
The boom of PKM's movie and next gen really will push this further.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I may have found a bug. Lost to Gym Leader Jamie and went into the forest to train, ended up dealing with Team Spirit instead with Forrester. Came back through that god forsaken forest to the gym to find that the Gym Leader is gone, thus making it impossible for me to get the 1st gym badge.

W65

May 31, 2018
My understanding is that "pokemon essentials" is a sort of framework for pokemon games made in RPG Maker. There might be some framework or engine limitations, bugs, or differences from the real pokemon games due to the use of that framework.

I mean, go ahead and report bugs and so on to the devs, if you'd like, but keep in mind that it'll probably never mirror the real games mechanically in every way (for those of you who care about that kind of authenticity).

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This and other pokemon essentials game run wicked slow fo rme, anybody else have a simliar problem or know how to fix it? There's just alot of lag in menus and stuff.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes