shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, I have been leaving a small contribution.

And sorry for my English. Google Translate, you know.

I did three illustrations of some Pokemon's: Muk, Grimer and Magikarp. They are placed in the "doggystyle" folder, they are functional (except if you fuck with Muk or Grimer you won't die. I'd love for it to be used as a gameover, it would be fun).

Thanks for read.

Mega download

View attachment 642767 View attachment 642765 View attachment 642766
did you send this to hinorashi? the maker of this game to have this added. hinorashi is on furaffinity and twitter.

here, just in case you can't find hinorashi

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
did you send this to hinorashi? the maker of this game to have this added. hinorashi is on furaffinity and twitter.

here, just in case you can't find hinorashi

I tried to contact her. But I did not find how to send him messages, he could only leave a comment. So I preferred to show it here.

I have been editing and even doing some things with the game. I even took the liberty of doing Cynthia. I'm not a good cartoonist, but if Hinoarashi needs support with these scenes, then I'd be happy to do some doggstyle illustrations. l.png

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
I tried to contact her. But I did not find how to send him messages, he could only leave a comment. So I preferred to show it here.

I have been editing and even doing some things with the game. I even took the liberty of doing Cynthia. I'm not a good cartoonist, but if Hinoarashi needs support with these scenes, then I'd be happy to do some doggstyle illustrations. View attachment 642809
maybe leave a comment here or pm because this is where i saw the help wanted.

edit and from what i seen your doing a good job at being a cartoonist.

Reactions: Jill Ashford

Aramara

May 10, 2018

I have been editing and even doing some things with the game. I even took the liberty of doing Cynthia. I'm not a good cartoonist, but if Hinoarashi needs support with these scenes, then I'd be happy to do some doggstyle illustrations. View attachment 642809
These already look pretty snazzy imo, I doubt she would say no to this help.

Reactions: Jill Ashford

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I think this is the best Pokemon hentai game out there coupled with Hinorashi's art style its a really great game. Even in its current state it has a lot more content than some the games hosted on this site which speaks volumes for hobbyist's project. Truly the only gripes I have with this is the inability to surrender to wild pokemon needing a team of like weak pokemon or one with non-damaging moves via debug.bat to lose to in order to initiate scenes,needing more variety with positions(like cowgirl, 69, etc) with more pokemon including wild and/or more dominant positions choosing to have sex with wild pokemon or male trainers after beating them maybe something like that

Reactions: ALRM5404

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that he will eliminate evolution by exchange?
Yes since she has created a way around it.
I forgot the name of the village but it has a woman in it which will "borrow" your pokemon and in exchange you spend some time with her Ninetales.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Yes since she has created a way around it.
I forgot the name of the village but it has a woman in it which will "borrow" your pokemon and in exchange you spend some time with her Ninetales.
And honestly, I love how sly that method was. Playing on her words that I didn't think would actually work. It was a clever little touch imo.

hentiaboi

Aug 27, 2018

Willing to share these?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes