D

Deleted member 1966345

is there a way to get dressed like the title screen during halloween/christmas event?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
yeah need help on debug problem its not working on mine it show this screen any solution ?
debug.bat attempts to launch Game.exe with "debug" as a parameter. You could create a shortcut to Game.exe with this parameter or launch it from Run to achieve the same result.

For example:
"C:\path\to\Pokemon Ecchi Version\Game.exe" debug

I also notice that you're attempting to launch the game from inside of the RAR archive. This is what's causing the problem. It will also be unable to read the "Temp" directory and display an error ( I've seen people get a lot in this thread ).

The game has to be extracted into a folder to run correctly.

Reactions: EchoFlygon

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
debug.bat attempts to launch Game.exe with "debug" as a parameter. You could create a shortcut to Game.exe with this parameter or launch it from Run to achieve the same result.

For example:

I also notice that you're attempting to launch the game from inside of the RAR archive. This is what's causing the problem. It will also be unable to read the "Temp" directory and display an error ( I've seen people get a lot in this thread ).

The game has to be extracted into a folder to run correct

it work thanks

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
yeah i dont know how to comment reply outside of it
also the male memory link dont work past first battle but hey still good though

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
The last sign of life on HF was the pick she posted in April. Don't know if there's anything new on Pixiv though since I don't have an account.

Ocram

Nov 15, 2017

For example:

The game has to be extracted into a folder to run correctly.
Hinorashi do you have a site or something, where you upload the new relelise and other things.
I follow you in twitter but there i don't see any link for the game.

Reactions: satamfan

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So it's been over a year since the game launched, how does it stand up for content now? I enjoyed screwing around for a bit when it first came out but I wanted to wait and play it again when it was much closer to completion.

Is there a complete-able pokemon campaign in the game? Even something as simple as 7 gyms and a boss or whatever?

What about the lewd content? I think when I played before it was just a handful of pokemon that were compatible.

Basian

May 29, 2020
few suggestions:
1. adding the option to fuck males (except old people) in the ass.
2. when having sex in the bed with one of your pokemon, it heals that pokemon. so for full team heal, ya gotta have sex with all your pokemon.
3. throatfuck scenes.
4. make the strapon a wearable item in general so you can wear it at any time when naked.

Reactions: Dray and Juanillo

TempystWind

Jul 12, 2017
Game runs super slow for me, im using an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop and i run gtav at 60 fps... this shouldn't be lagging...

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Game runs super slow for me, im using an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop and i run gtav at 60 fps... this shouldn't be lagging...
only thing i can think of is the version of windows or restart the pc to see because some of my games get slow down so i restart my pc and it works just fine..

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes