Moonstar200

Aug 1, 2018
I feel like there is a missed opportunity for a sexy quest with getting the bike. Like having to do some promoting for the bike shop while nude, or having to get a ticket for a free bike with some lewd action or quest, like how you get flash.

D

Deleted member 1615115

I have finally launched a for some of my projects such as this one. If you want to see what I've been up to, my is probably the best place for that.
I know im going to support would love to see your projects grow. We need to be helping the people who make actual quality H content

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
I will be doing play testing for the next release of Ecchi Version again. There are some new features that the player can do in the overworld, so it would be good to catch major problems first. If you're interested in play testing before I post the release, comment/reply below. I will be sending out the test version some time this week. Let me know if you've encountered any major complications.

D

Deleted member 1615115

I will be doing play testing for the next release of Ecchi Version again. There are some new features that the player can do in the overworld, so it would be good to catch major problems first. If you're interested in play testing before I post the release, comment/reply below. I will be sending out the test version some time this week. Let me know if you've encountered any major complications.
I know i would would love to and i have also become a patron as of now love your work <3

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
I'd like to playtest your new release and i will report eventual bugs and glitches if encounter them

Last edited:

gugu

Nov 9, 2017
I would like to play test it

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
I'd like to play test it

Josezin

Jul 22, 2019
I'd like to play test it

Clone2011oad

Aug 10, 2019
I'd love to play test it!

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes