blufficial

Oct 29, 2019
I will be doing play testing for the next release of Ecchi Version again. There are some new features that the player can do in the overworld, so it would be good to catch major problems first. If you're interested in play testing before I post the release, comment/reply below. I will be sending out the test version some time this week. Let me know if you've encountered any major complications.
Id be delighted to playtest it for you

AsukaSenra

May 17, 2020
I will be doing play testing for the next release of Ecchi Version again. There are some new features that the player can do in the overworld, so it would be good to catch major problems first. If you're interested in play testing before I post the release, comment/reply below. I will be sending out the test version some time this week. Let me know if you've encountered any major complications.
I'd love to play test

Snowblind5314

Jun 20, 2019
I would like to play test

SlimyBot

Apr 13, 2020
I'd love, no I want to play test it because I love all your works !

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
I see, alright hino San, pity I hoped to help you but patience, I will wait patiently the new release to play it

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
=) Many thanks Hino san, i will proceed in playtest and check if there are eventual bugs or glitches in the test release you sent me

pokehen

Jan 17, 2020
Oh man i would love to play the test i really love your work

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
I've tested it and in conclusion I haven't found no bugs and reached the new event about aggron and seen the bug catcher event are been worked flawless, keep doing a great job Hino San and hopefully in cliffshore and marigold cities will have their share of jobs in future also the new routes for the remaining cities will be open, that's all for now, little note parsnip village have atm just a village chief so I presume in future give some job to Allie to get new pokémon probably, the new features also work without problems, at least on my pc, in case the others tester Dont have issues i guess will be safe say successful test

Last edited:
Reactions: pokehen

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Is present in the test release that hino arashi sent me, when she decide to release the public release you will find out pretty easily I can only say after second badge in Ashwood city will be unlocked as job

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes