dragon2vx

Jul 9, 2020
I will be doing play testing for the next release of Ecchi Version again. There are some new features that the player can do in the overworld, so it would be good to catch major problems first. If you're interested in play testing before I post the release, comment/reply below. I will be sending out the test version some time this week. Let me know if you've encountered any major complications.
can i also play test it?

sielolg

Jan 30, 2019
I will be doing play testing for the next release of Ecchi Version again. There are some new features that the player can do in the overworld, so it would be good to catch major problems first. If you're interested in play testing before I post the release, comment/reply below. I will be sending out the test version some time this week. Let me know if you've encountered any major complications.
I know I’m a bit late but I’m interrested to test the game and give you feedback! :)

Reactions: kite859

kite859

Jun 30, 2017
Hey i really love this game and i would love to test the new version of it. Please send me the test game and i will give you my feedback after intensive testing.

kite859

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe someone can help me... I really love this game but i cant play it with all features and side quests. As an example... I cant get the lucky egg from the guy, my game freeze every time i try it and nothing happened after the blowjob. Same for the Evee you have to let it fuck you, after this another freeze.
Maybe someone can help... I play the game on my mobile phone with the Joiplay App.
Thanks!

SlimyBot

Apr 13, 2020
2 things : - The option in overworld FUCK sometimes doesn't appear
- How to get the boyfriend again ?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Anyone can have a save game? Just after beat the sauna leader?!
Since my stupid Windows 7 is on problems i trying on my old crap Windows XP...But i tired to begin a new one...

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Anyone can have a save game? Just after beat the sauna leader?!
Since my stupid Windows 7 is on problems i trying on my old crap Windows XP...But i tired to begin a new one...
Isn't that the 4th arena and so far the last?
Well, you are welcome to try and see if my savefile fits your bill.

PS:
Does anyone know of a way to rematch my rival? I would like my own firedragon.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Yea, once done that job with that charizard, need return in Argent city to wankestein lab to get a egg of that charizard fucked Allie, from there you need a certain number of steps for hatching a charmander egg, also is possible get a squirtle egg from wartortle in cliffshore city west, same procedure for a vulpix from a ninetales owned by a lady in a city that atm I don't remember, anyway easy to do, just need time in regular game, if play in debug just trigger the hatch instant by a step to have the desired pokemon

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes