Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Also noticed that there a road under construction for yarrow city probably in next release will be done, just i wonder if there any scene with riolu/lucario in future? And with some legendary tho most are genderless but I guess with some specific override is possible give them a gender Hino San?

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
For the time being, Spirit Adult Video has repeatable access to a Charizard.
Right, forgot all about that. Thank you.

Yea, once done that job with that charizard, need return in Argent city to wankestein lab to get a egg of that charizard fucked Allie, from there you need a certain number of steps for hatching a charmander egg, also is possible get a squirtle egg from wartortle in cliffshore city west, same procedure for a vulpix from a ninetales owned by a lady in a city that atm I don't remember, anyway easy to do, just need time in regular game, if play in debug just trigger the hatch instant by a step to have the desired pokemon
Kind of you to explain it but I already knew all that, that's why I asked.

PS:
While I am already asking a lot of questions how do I use the debug mode and do the running shoes exist?

Last edited:

SlimyBot

Apr 13, 2020
I got an Idea ! Why not have the possibility to Fuck the big doll in our chamber ? Also have some womens trainers who got a strip on dildo ! And what about moemons, some pokemons who look like mi human mi pokemon ? And a date system with Gym Leaders to refight and refuck them and also become friend and do some quests ? o_O

D

Deleted member 584847

What's with all the people that show up right after the creator says "I'm working on it" and think "Oh it must be abandoned"
if you follow the game for a year, download update every 3 months and suddenly there hasnt been an update for 7 months (quite a lot actually), something is wrong. and thanks to many experiences from this site, if a game hasnt been updated in a 7 months, there is pretty high chance that its abandoned, especially while the game is still mostly in early stage. So I hereby apologize to you for not reading every bloody comment, looking for a comment from a dev that might or might not even exist.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
if you follow the game for a year, download update every 3 months and suddenly there hasnt been an update for 7 months (quite a lot actually), something is wrong. and thanks to many experiences from this site, if a game hasnt been updated in a 7 months, there is pretty high chance that its abandoned, especially while the game is still mostly in early stage. So I hereby apologize to you for not reading every bloody comment, looking for a comment from a dev that might or might not even exist.
I really understand what you mean, I also thought that it had been abandoned and had made the end of other games, but it seems that at least for this game the developer seems to be working on it and from what I have read it seems to be missing very little to the release

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
female trainers with strap ons sounds like a great idea, but moemons would honestly detract from the game and make it like those abandoned projects that just turned into male pokemon and girls in cosplay instead of female pokemon. Its not really pokephilia by that point.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
So in debug mode you can play in memory link as guy call Alex,but every time that i get in the rival fight the game crash.Is there anything to do in that mode?

SlimyBot

Apr 13, 2020
female trainers with strap ons sounds like a great idea, but moemons would honestly detract from the game and make it like those abandoned projects that just turned into male pokemon and girls in cosplay instead of female pokemon. Its not really pokephilia by that point.
Yeah maybe cosplayers will be cool instead of moemons

SlimyBot

Apr 13, 2020
I got an Idea ! Why not have the possibility to Fuck the big doll in our chamber ? Also have some womens trainers who got a strip on dildo ! And what about moemons, some pokemons who look like mi human mi pokemon ? And a date system with Gym Leaders to refight and refuck them and also become friend and do some quests ? o_O
I got another idea, a quest with dittos disguised into humans and appears when fuck or fight !

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes