Fakenet

May 5, 2017
May I ask the month of August it was made then what date the Ecchi Pokemon has become Hinorashi
What? Once more in english please.

If you are asking what day it has been released in August the answer is: We are still in August.
If you are asking on what day it will be released the answer is: She doesn't know for sure, that is why she said August.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Hi all :) (sorry if i have a bad english :x )
i wanted to see 2-3 points ^_^

1 )in route 6 (left of aster town with "cut" ), thoses "grass" are normal is it a bug ? :/ (after, we've any problem for battles or other)
4565465.png
2) Can we donate directly at the dev team , if yes, where ? ^^ (i saw a "donate" section on this f95zone but i don't know if it's here :/ (i will don't donate this month, but probably for september)

3) i'm at the begin of the game so without spoile me the location if yes , can we obtain the Pokedex at a moment ?

note : i ignore if that ask really many time, but a thing who could be nice (i think) could be to have a system of a part of much H game who has a "collection section" with scenes unlocked. it could be a motivation for make the game at 100% :p (same without the gif, but with only the "static picture" )

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Hi all :) (sorry if i have a bad english :x )
i wanted to see 2-3 points ^_^

1 )in route 6 (left of aster town with "cut" ), thoses "grass" are normal is it a bug ? :/ (after, we've any problem for battles or other)
View attachment 764512
2) Can we donate directly at the dev team , if yes, where ? ^^ (i saw a "donate" section on this f95zone but i don't know if it's here :/ (i will don't donate this month, but probably for september)

3) i'm at the begin of the game so without spoile me the location if yes , can we obtain the Pokedex at a moment ?

note : i ignore if that ask really many time, but a thing who could be nice (i think) could be to have a system of a part of much H game who has a "collection section" with scenes unlocked. it could be a motivation for make the game at 100% :p (same without the gif, but with only the "static picture" )
1. That is high grass, you can't run or ride your bike in it.
2. Yes and no. She does have a patreon but officially that exists to support her original IP game. There is a link in the OP.
3. No, not yet. The descriptions are already written though.

Reactions: Lunice_elves

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
2. Yes and no. She does have a patreon but officially that exists to support her original IP game. There is a link in the OP.
I found ^^ but i don't know really what it's x) i saw the "become a ptreon" but we give "when we want" orwe "put an amount for each month" ? :/

and on an other point : maybe an other adviced for that but, when we press "F12" for "refresh the game, this one will crash :/ (after isn't a problem, we can quit and start again" ) ^^

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I found ^^ but i don't know really what it's x) i saw the "become a ptreon" but we give "when we want" orwe "put an amount for each month" ? :/

and on an other point : maybe an other adviced for that but, when we press "F12" for "refresh the game, this one will crash :/ (after isn't a problem, we can quit and start again" ) ^^
When you subscribe you will pay the noted amount each month, you can however cancel the subscription right afterwards.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Sory if i disturb but i see nothing for that x)
how evolve pokemon who need a "trade" initially ? x) they've a new condition or we found a system at a moment ? ^^ (if it's a system in game, tell me only the name of the city, no details pls xD )

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Sory if i disturb but i see nothing for that x)
how evolve pokemon who need a "trade" initially ? x) they've a new condition or we found a system at a moment ? ^^ (if it's a system in game, tell me only the name of the city, no details pls xD )
You are on the right track, it's in Clover Town.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
You are on the right track, it's in Clover Town.
So i think to know what i must to do x) because i done all this Clover town (i think)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a last question xD have we a pnj for rename our Pokemon ? :/ (i forgot one after the catch xD )

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
So i think to know what i must to do x) because i done all this Clover town (i think)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a last question xD have we a pnj for rename our Pokemon ? :/ (i forgot one after the catch xD )
No, you don't have to unlock it, you just have to do it.
It really is in Clover Town.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
lemme ask is related with that girl that trade fuck her ninetales with one of your pokemon in clover town? i m asking because the discussion wasnt clear in how handle those pokemon that need trade to evolve

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes