Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
No, you don't have to unlock it, you just have to do it.
It really is in Clover Town.
i tried yesterday this event with ninetales (and she will remember of tauros ...)*
i search but found nothing (maybe it's with the empty house at the north, and if it's that, i don't see what to do x) ), but i tried all houses, dressed, undressed and same with the towel in the city after unlocked the gym leader of Marigold xD
i tried too the poster in shop for verify if we had a button who open a door ... ^^'
Now, i block for that x)
i don't see where is the solution ^^ (after it's not a problem for me, but it will be one when we could make all the dex xD )

*note : i havn't tried with vulpix or an ninetales too but i doubt ^^

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
i tried yesterday this event with ninetales (and she will remember of tauros ...)*
i search but found nothing (maybe it's with the empty house at the north, and if it's that, i don't see what to do x) ), but i tried all houses, dressed, undressed and same with the towel in the city after unlocked the gym leader of Marigold xD
i tried too the poster in shop for verify if we had a button who open a door ... ^^'
Now, i block for that x)
i don't see where is the solution ^^ (after it's not a problem for me, but it will be one when we could make all the dex xD )

*note : i havn't tried with vulpix or an ninetales too but i doubt ^^
It's the woman with the Ninetales, yes.
You trade Pokemon and trade them right back when you are done with them.

Out of interest, what Pokemon des need trade to evolve? The ones already implemented I mean.
I only know of Scyther.
EDIT: Okay, there are a few but they don't have animations yet.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
You trade Pokemon and trade them right back when you are done with them.
huhh now i understand, you give her by example your scyther (who hold the metal coat naturally), and during the trade, he will evolve :eek: never i could think at that xD
personnaly it wasn't for animations, but for dex or adventure ^^(and too beacause Gurdurr is ugly in battle, he's really little , it's cute :eek: xD

51242112.png

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Little information if someone is interrested ^^
The ability "synchronize" worke in this version (i tried on 10 pokemon and obtained 30% Jolly with my synchro leader)
, and i think for "flame body"" too, but i need make more test for it x)

For "swarm" or others, i've a doubt, i tried one time in the forest for Scyther and i founded some "oddish" regulary at this moment. :)

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
[sorry for multi-post :x ]
Hino-Arashi
I would like to know if it was "normal" than the quest of "collecting mushroom" in Aster town stay "infinite" for collection ? (when we collect them, they reappear directly] (i ask because i know is intentionnal if we can repaet the quest of pikachu)
> i know a few how it's rpg maker so, i know sometime we can have this problem xD

Last edited:

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Hino-Arashi
It's not really an important attack for adventure but apparently, the attack "toxic spikes" don't worke correctly.During the changement of pokemon, we've a system error window , but the game can continue, and the second pokemon isn't poisonned.
(i let you the screen if thoses errors can help x) )(i tested 2 times * )

bug ecchi version toxic spike.png

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
how to full screen i cant find it
actually you can only [ "windows + "+" or "-" ] :/ (after, if you arrange your settings for the % by 25% and the "don't follow the mouse" you can obtain a nice result ^^ (actually i play at 225% and that cover almost 80% of my screen) ^^
(generally i put a paint black behind for have no other things on the background ^^ )

Reactions: juonkuytoto

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
actually you can only [ "windows + "+" or "-" ] :/ (after, if you arrange your settings for the % by 25% and the "don't follow the mouse" you can obtain a nice result ^^ (actually i play at 225% and that cover almost 80% of my screen) ^^
(generally i put a paint black behind for have no other things on the background ^^ )
I did not understand, you can be more specific. to play in big screen, I right click on the program, go to PROPIETIES, COMPATIBILITY, and choose RUN IN 640X480 SCREEN RESOLUTION.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I did not understand, you can be more specific. to play in big screen, I right click on the program, go to PROPIETIES, COMPATIBILITY, and choose RUN IN 640X480 SCREEN RESOLUTION.
Windows has the option to use a virtual magnifying glass, that is the only way to increase the screen size.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
sunisinus
640 x 480, that work too but the résult isn't the same :/
for the windows & + or - (see the picture)
456234512.png

Normally you can see the movie with this link for help you : (sorry settings are french and i done it quickly x) )

Last edited:

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
For the movie with the charizard, is it normal i fail it each time ? or there is a trick than i don't know ? ^^ (1 : speak , 2 :action)
(i saw someone on a let's play who done same me on an older version and completed it) me, h-scen don't have "fuck with 2 cum" ) :/

Last edited:

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
For the movie with the charizard, is it normal i fail it each time ? or there is a trick than i don't know ? ^^ (1 : speak , 2 :action)
(i saw someone on a let's play who done same me on an older version and completed it) me, h-scen don't have "fuck with 2 cum" ) :/
For the charizard movie there's a trick when you start to fuck you have to press left shift and you will see a cum bar let filll twice keep hold shift after that release it and continue normally and you have succeeded in earn 3000 money and a possible egg if you go to wankestein lab in Argent city after that movie

Reactions: Lunice_elves

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Perfect, and i suppose than for squirtle of wankestein it will be the child with the wartortle x) (on this way i saw any bulbisaur by memory )
thank you , i will try that :p

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Little question ^^, wild pokemon can have the DW ability, but not when we revive a fossil. (apparently)
But for eggs, do you know if we can have it randomly ? x)

And for addiotionnal at my recent message,for eggs :
characteristics of the pokemon are fixed when you receive the egg, not during the hatch
Flame armor worke for hatch faster (personnaly i found a "magmar" route 12 )
hold Everstone don't worke during your "collecting" (i don't know for IVs are shared or not)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes