Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I thought this game was long dead I played once a copy from HF and never thought there are any updates.
my question is where can I find the latest update of this game?
the last version is on the first page ^^ (12/2019)
an update will come this month. you can check too on the twitter of Hinoarashi (click on the "patreon" and you can have the link for twitter)
on the twitter you can see than the game isn't dead :)

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Maybe it is not implemented yet, but I've noticed that in the picture folder there are some sprite for the rival that I can't found in the game, anyone can halp?

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe it is not implemented yet, but I've noticed that in the picture folder there are some sprite for the rival that I can't found in the game, anyone can halp?
yes, i don't remember really but i think it was after the fire gym where she speak without sprite (and if we follow the logic, we havn't encounter of her after others gym)
The problem for sprite, i think it will be corrected (i doubt than nobody dosn't tell it). for others i think, it will come during futures updates ^^

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
yes, i don't remember really but i think it was after the fire gym where she speak without sprite (and if we follow the logic, we havn't encounter of her after others gym)
The problem for sprite, i think it will be corrected (i doubt than nobody dosn't tell it). for others i think, it will come during futures updates ^^
Thanks, I will wait then.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screenshots4.png

Download here: ( 151.58 MB )

for Pokémon Ecchi Version.

Hey there, it's been a while! Some routes are a bit sparse, but this will be fixed in an update pretty soon. I'd rather get an update for you guys sooner than later.

- New events.
- Additional event dialogue has been commented for easier translation.
- Some old events have been given new illustrations.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various battle bug fixes.
- Various graphics polish.
- Various audio polish.
- Region map polished up.
- Fixed a myriad of issues when F12 is used to reset the game.
- Fixed a post-battle bug with female Pokémon behaving as male Pokémon.
- Fixed a bug where Emmie failed to appear on Route 9.
- Fixed interactions with ghosts.
- Fixed a problem with Dr. Wankenstein ( still needs work; use with caution ).
- Mushroom harvesting in the KindlingWoods has been fixed.
- Relationship interactions are being overhauled in the background.
- Undressing is now animated in the overworld.
- Using certain items and calling out Pokémon is now animated in the overworld.
- Select Pokémon and Trainers will have overworld animations post-battle.
- You can now fuck your Pokémon on the overworld from the party menu.
- Your Pokémon can now fuck some trainers in the overworld if the graphics exist for it.
- Interactions with Jamie and the player's Pokémon during the North Kindling Woods event adjusted for new system.
- Grimer, Magikarp, and Rhyhorn lines illustrated ( thanks to Jill Ashford ).
- A new part-time job is available in Ashwood City for trainers with the Charcoal Badge.
- Bug Catcher Eric event in the Kindling Woods now has an associated illustration.
- Jamie's Glade is accessible by Fly after completing her event in the Kindling Woods.

Jul 8, 2019
Fun Fact: With the new overworld sex you can now get four consecutive sex scenes by having Typhlosion defeat your Rival's last Pokémon (strap-on, doggystyle, "reward" and overworld scenes)

few questions/requests for Hino:
Do you have any plans to implement multiple save files so we don't have to find and back the save if we want to play multiple runs?
A choice of Starter Pokémon would be really nice so we can use other Fire Types besides Cyndaquil without having to double up on Types in our team.
Any chance on vaginal alts for anal scenes like the Eevee or Aggron one?

Last edited:

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
few questions/requests for Hino:
Do you have any plans to implement multiple save files so we don't have to find and back the save if we want to play multiple runs?
I have this planned and it was be particularly necessary for when the male player character's story is developed.

A choice of Starter Pokémon would be really nice so we can use other Fire Types besides Cyndaquil without having to double up on Types in our team.
It's a possibility. I have given the ability to obtain the Kanto starters through gameplay ( Bulbasaur will be next ).

Any chance on vaginal alts for anal scenes like the Eevee or Aggron one?
Additional scenes for event Pokémon can be possible.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Hino-Arashi
When we go for Suzu (or yarrow) , if we lose against the rival's charizard, we have an error window and the game crash (when he want mount us x) )
i forgot the screen, i will show it later ^^
edit :shlt :/ i tried again 2 times and the scen passed well :/ sorry, i can't show a screen :(

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 775375

Download here: ( 151.58 MB )

for Pokémon Ecchi Version.

Hey there, it's been a while! Some routes are a bit sparse, but this will be fixed in an update pretty soon. I'd rather get an update for you guys sooner than later.

- New events.
- Additional event dialogue has been commented for easier translation.
- Some old events have been given new illustrations.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various battle bug fixes.
- Various graphics polish.
- Various audio polish.
- Region map polished up.
- Fixed a myriad of issues when F12 is used to reset the game.
- Fixed a post-battle bug with female Pokémon behaving as male Pokémon.
- Fixed a bug where Emmie failed to appear on Route 9.
- Fixed interactions with ghosts.
- Fixed a problem with Dr. Wankenstein ( still needs work; use with caution ).
- Mushroom harvesting in the KindlingWoods has been fixed.
- Relationship interactions are being overhauled in the background.
- Undressing is now animated in the overworld.
- Using certain items and calling out Pokémon is now animated in the overworld.
- Select Pokémon and Trainers will have overworld animations post-battle.
- You can now fuck your Pokémon on the overworld from the party menu.
- Your Pokémon can now fuck some trainers in the overworld if the graphics exist for it.
- Interactions with Jamie and the player's Pokémon during the North Kindling Woods event adjusted for new system.
- Grimer, Magikarp, and Rhyhorn lines illustrated ( thanks to Jill Ashford ).
- A new part-time job is available in Ashwood City for trainers with the Charcoal Badge.
- Bug Catcher Eric event in the Kindling Woods now has an associated illustration.
- Jamie's Glade is accessible by Fly after completing her event in the Kindling Woods.
Two words
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sword26 and scias85

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Hey men for a exellect full screen I using this steps

1- "game.exe" in property active resolution 640x480
2- using the program fullscreenizer.
3-and win key + "+" in 125%

and full screen now

1597645530641.png

Reactions: voltairepop

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
what do you mean? i hope not 8-9 months like now but something better. i love this game, i like pokemon and i play it since childhood and this is a pkm game that does not bore me, so i hope you will keep working on it and not give it up.
ah, one more thing, are you ok with some suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes