Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hino-Arashi

Have you considered moving your project from XP to ACE?

And you could use a script that would scale your game to full screen, instead using so small window

Even pokemon essentials have an option to scale window

And it works using rgss3 game with Zeus81 script in a different game fine

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha the last floor before Suzu is a nightmare with the game lagging, I've been trying to pass the second half of it after the beauty with no luck for over 2 hours

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
how do I get into the silver manor? I never found that other city until now
There is an Old Key somewhere, I forgot where exactly. I think it was in the alleyway right at the entrance to Argent City. You leave the cave and go left.

xxwishxx

Jul 5, 2020
For the - You can now fuck your Pokémon on the overworld from the party menu.

The Fuck option sometime available and sometime not available ? Is that any bug overhere ?

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
There is an Old Key somewhere, I forgot where exactly. I think it was in the alleyway right at the entrance to Argent City. You leave the cave and go left.
If i remember well it's here in argent city ^^

615235612.png

And litlle bonus : if i don't say à mistake , you've a metal coat here ^_^

4512523.png

Last edited:

Firelight1928

Oct 29, 2018

The Fuck option sometime available and sometime not available ? Is that any bug overhere ?
Only select pokemon can do it, for example, your starter, the eeveelution (I haven't tested it with Eevee so idk), Charizard, etc

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018

The trainer's lust must be high enough. It must also be a Pokémon with an overworld illustration.

xxwishxx

Jul 5, 2020
The trainer's lust must be high enough. It must also be a Pokémon with an overworld illustration.
I think is lust issue. Overworld part understood. Now I found 2 new bug

1. When my Charizard use fly, can be hit by rockslide ?
2. When the wild haunter using mean look second time, it pop out error message and haunter keep using mean look until PP finish then the message only stop poping out.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
What used Rock Slide? If the opponent has No Guard as an ability, they can hit enemies using Fly/Dive/Dig normally.
I already saw the Machamp of the rival miss some attacks, so i doubt he's "no guard" (or not each time)
But if i remember,at a moment, rock slide could hit a pokemon is in the sky (so using fly), same for "earthquake" or "bulldoze" who could hit a pokemon use "dig" ^^ (but i can't garante if it's like that here)

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
New glitch found.
When talking to the route 14 guy (name slips my mind), you do the deed and progress as normal, however, if you try this immediately after the game gets confused trying to find the right animation placing the player as invisible. This can be undone if you do it again while invisible, things should be "normal" at least by glitch standards. From what I could test, this isn't permanent to your save and at most you can "fix" this should you encounter it by merely going to the dressing room, dressing, undressing, and dressing once again to reset everything as it were.
Do note however, some events may be affected by this new update so proceed with caution and save before interacting. An anecdotal error on my end was with the voyeur in Ashwood, tried it with Hypno and it crashed.
You can build lust by getting slapped or grooped by various NPCs to permit mobile dongle with your Pokemon (if they can do so in the overworld, check the graphics H folder).

I have a recommendation to help avoid a good number of these problems with Pokemon Essentials... however. It involves using a different toolkit that may be worth looking into for less glitches and more stability: MK Starter Kit. Here's their twitter: https ://twitter com/MKStarterKit (split the link as this is the first time I've done this. Another project I follow has used this to allow for much more detail and less bugs (at least by Essentials standards) and from what I hear, leagues less lag and stutter.

If screenshots are needed, do not hesitate to ask, once done I might review this thing in full (elsewhere).

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes