Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Trainer Lust is a thing? Where do you even see that?
There's a few hidden stats in the game which have minor effects on things, like facial expression in scenes and such. Lust is one of those stats, but it doesn't have anything in the game that allows you to see it (other than the new overland sex option). Raises passively over time, but faster if you're groped while naked.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
There's a few hidden stats in the game which have minor effects on things, like facial expression in scenes and such. Lust is one of those stats, but it doesn't have anything in the game that allows you to see it (other than the new overland sex option). Raises passively over time, but faster if you're groped while naked.
Is it reduced by having sex? Cause if so it's gonna be real hard to ever get enough lust to see it. I never saw it on my first playthrough.

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Is it reduced by having sex? Cause if so it's gonna be real hard to ever get enough lust to see it. I never saw it on my first playthrough.
It's reduced by having sex and, at the moment, I think by your 'mons having sex too which is a bit backwards. Wouldn't surprise me if that gets fixed later because lust is actually a state that matters (slightly) more than aesthetically, though!

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
This is not a bug, more a design choice you might not want to change.
However, in the overworld scene after a battle the winning trainer's sprite covers up part of the scene.
Maybe nudge them a tile to the side or make the sprite of the scene take up two tiles.

xxwishxx

Jul 5, 2020
Repeat fuck twice continuously in Route 14 Guard house will cause the bug for the main character become invisible.

TheLampMoth

Dec 12, 2019
Can someone help me with FONTS problem, it says that i need to have fonts files inside fonts folder but i check it out and there are 8 files as same in zip folder so i dont know what to drag where..

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Ecchi Version Showcase 08/16/2020 new version download links.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes