Xavier727

Jan 3, 2020
Hi, I was wondering if you had any plans to add new "costumes" or ways to dress. Bottomless or topless style. Or even an erotic garment.
And if someone does it for you, could you implement it? Just wanted to know.

It is a very good game that feels like one of Pokemon really. 10/10 without a doubt.
Thank you for doing it.

RDR2PC_WHEN

Nov 21, 2018
Two questions,

1. Is there a way to undress in the overworld without going to the Pokemon Center? The animation is in the files but I can't get it to work outside of the PC.

2. In the folder for event images, there's a scene of the MC and the rival being fucked by a charizard and typlosion. Is this event in the game as of now?

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Two questions,

1. Is there a way to undress in the overworld without going to the Pokemon Center? The animation is in the files but I can't get it to work outside of the PC.

2. In the folder for event images, there's a scene of the MC and the rival being fucked by a charizard and typlosion. Is this event in the game as of now?
The short answer to both is: Not yet.
The animation is in the files and it plays whenever you undress. At the cabinet in your house she undresses in plain view.
The other scene is simply not in yet and I guess Hino only has a vague idea to where it should be implemented.

Yamada Taiki

Aug 21, 2019
Can someone help me with FONTS problem, it says that i need to have fonts files inside fonts folder but i check it out and there are 8 files as same in zip folder so i dont know what to drag where..
No need to drag it anywhere, just open that file and you will see install option when it pop up new window, install it to your system and do it to all 8 files you see. Hope this help :3.

Reactions: Nodrit

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Two questions,

The animation plays outside if you fuck a pokemon through the pokemon party menu, but she gets dressed when it's over.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
why did two people randomly upload the latest version of the game, when Hino already did that in this thread?

satamfan

Jul 19, 2017
It doesn't even have to be full screen, but can we get a bigger window for the game?
Also, that floor cracking gym took me like 30 minutes, I was so happy to fuck the leader when it was over.

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
why this android error can't be played
-Ecchi Version Showcase
Script 'SpirteWindow' line 1273 : NotMethodError
occrud

undefined method 'each' for Nil:NilClass

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I can't seem to go anywhere after the 3rd gym all paths are blocked
Which city is the third for you?
There is Cliffshore City to the left of Aster Town and there is Marigold City to the right of Ashwood City through the Limestone Caves. You can start on the path to those two at the same time.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Dose anybody have a cheat engine script of this game that is more set up as a trainer then as needing a bachelor's degree in cheat engine use?

like as in Check the box now have 10 nuggets
check the box have 10 Luxury Ball

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Dose anybody have a cheat engine script of this game that is more set up as a trainer then as needing a bachelor's degree in cheat engine use?

like as in Check the box now have 10 nuggets
check the box have 10 Luxury Ball
The included debug.bat opens the game in debug mode, allowing you to access the debug menu. Using it from there is pretty straightforward.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes