Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I think you refer to the guy in Ashwood City. I meant a different old man, in Cliffshore. He specializes in teaching stuff for your Smeargle only, and yes, he can teach him all 4 HM moves, even Fly.
Maybe I said that wrong, I know about that guy but I have never used his services.

Xavier727

Jan 3, 2020
At first I thought it was a glitch, but then I saw that if you get caught by wild pokemon and it has 1 HP, the pokemon gets weak and you can't catch it.
Could you put a warning or something? Just in case, and so that the same does not happen to others.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I guess this is as good a time as any.
Which Pokemon do you guys use as an HM slave?
We got fly, cut, strength and as a bonus flash.
later, i will make a new game, but personnaly i dislike "HM slave" , i preafer "balance" the team ^^ (absol is the false-sweeper, so flash isn't a problem, i switch it with cut, because now i know the cave without "flash" x) ) salamence has naturally fly, tauros has strengh (isn't a problem, it's a nice stabb) and tentacruel could have swim (but i've always the mantin) x)

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
does anyone know how to get the futa scences?
Futa what/who is it ? :/
maybe i can answer but i must see the target xD
Futa are Chicks with dicks.
There are no real Futas in the game but you can get a strap-on from the woman in the starting village, she is in a small garden in the lower left. She will ask you about flowers and you have to answer "yes".

Last edited:

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
I've encountered an issue with the current version.

I can no longer use a strapon on trainers after wining, nor can I have them satisfy my pokemon after winning a match.

Is there some setting that was switched off? I feel like such a goof here, like it should be an obvious fix.

Even if you try at it and can't find a possible explanation, I appreciate the help!

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
excuse me Hino, but for the Spirit Adult Video content you mentioned other actresses. How would that work? Would it just be items we can buy from the store desk that play a scene like the CCTV recordings?

kwalk15203

Apr 27, 2020
The game freezes when I use the flirt option in the android version. And also after receiving some items from NPCs like the breeder. Anybody run into this problem?

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
How to have the boyfriend ?
As far as I know there is only one right now, it's the Forrester that teaches you cut.
You have to do some quests for Ashwood City and eventually he supposedly ask you to be his girlfriend. I haven't tried it myself yet though.

Last edited:

madman808

Aug 18, 2019
I've encountered an issue with the current version.

I can no longer use a strapon on trainers after wining, nor can I have them satisfy my pokemon after winning a match.

Is there some setting that was switched off? I feel like such a goof here, like it should be an obvious fix.

Even if you try at it and can't find a possible explanation, I appreciate the help!
Go to any bathhouse and run in the water for a minute, you should be able to take advantage on trainers again.

bobthebob5

Jun 23, 2020
i can't seem to open the debug.bat file on mac to enter debug mode. It gives me an "Error: Script not found" message. I'm using wine, any solutions?

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
incase anyone is wondering if there's a gallery, you can open Debug Mode and choose the bottom option in the debug menu. then you can input the name of a character and a pokemon/trainer. im not sure if it plays special scenes since all the combinations i've tried just show a regular scene.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes