ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
incase anyone is wondering if there's a gallery, you can open Debug Mode and choose the bottom option in the debug menu. then you can input the name of a character and a pokemon/trainer. im not sure if it plays special scenes since all the combinations i've tried just show a regular scene.
I really want the means to have cheats. At least to give myself some Rare Candies. However, Save Editor's a bust unless I can find this game's json files.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I really want the means to have cheats. At least to give myself some Rare Candies. However, Save Editor's a bust unless I can find this game's json files.
I don't know how you can read the post you quoted and not the the solution.
Use the debug mode. You can add any Pokemon and any item and then some more stuff aswell.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I really want to enjoy this game, but there are just so many minor inconveniences that when all piled together makes the game unbearable.

I can't fullscreen the game, so i have to resort to the windows magnifier just so i can see what's going on. For some reason the developer thought it would be a great idea to switch the function of "Z" and "X" keys with each other, making it VERY confusing, and you can't even change it back to the default control scheme without bricking the game! Then the game is suffering from lag due to the very dated engine (RPGXP). Even with a ryzen 3700x and rtx2070ti computer my game is screen-tearing and lagging.

I really hope the developer optimize the game

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know how you can read the post you quoted and not the the solution.
Use the debug mode. You can add any Pokemon and any item and then some more stuff aswell.
Oh...^^; Sorry about that, I could use a bit of a guide to using debug mode. Because I just tried using it and I got an error.

'Script 'F12ganggang' line 8: NameError occured
uninitalized constant Scene_DebugIntro'

Last edited:

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
excuse me Hino, but for the Spirit Adult Video content you mentioned other actresses. How would that work? Would it just be items we can buy from the store desk that play a scene like the CCTV recordings?
These would be new film roles to be recorded ( much like the Flannery one in the game ). The existing one's more of a proof of concept, so I would make them a bit more complicated ( and a way to play them back ). What I have in mind is similar to BW2's Pokéstar Studios.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
These would be new film roles to be recorded ( much like the Flannery one in the game ). The existing one's more of a proof of concept, so I would make them a bit more complicated ( and a way to play them back ). What I have in mind is similar to BW2's Pokéstar Studios.
Oh I got that part, but you mentioned something about if Allie cant plausibly dress as them it could be another actress. Would we take control of that character for the whole interaction?

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Oh...^^; Sorry about that, I could use a bit of a guide to using debug mode. Because I just tried using it and I got an error.

'Script 'F12ganggang' line 8: NameError occured
uninitalized constant Scene_DebugIntro'
Sorry, can't help you there, it worked fine for me from the start.

SlimyBot

Apr 13, 2020
Hey Hino, why not make road between cities more longer, add secret passages and little events, effects (flying leaves), add secrets houses. Make road more living, make them longer and differents please !

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes