ShadowVR2

Sep 27, 2020
Attempting to run this on Mac, but I can't seem to figure out how to make the game run. All it has done was unzip and gain a folder with the game files. How exactly do I run it?

Reactions: hurry69

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Attempting to run this on Mac, but I can't seem to figure out how to make the game run. All it has done was unzip and gain a folder with the game files. How exactly do I run it?
You unpack the zip file and then start Game.exe.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
How do I get a fossil to resurrect?
For found fossil : limestone cave (shine parts on the wall, refreshed each day)
45645612.png

for resurrect fossil : cliffshore city, south and right since the poke center (see movie if you want). give the fossil at the scientist, leave the lab, and come back for recove the pokemon (as for the dr for eggs )

Last edited:

hurry69

May 28, 2018
So just to confirm, nobody knows how to run this on MAC right? I tried using Wine to run it but the application doesn't work anymore since I updated to Catalina.

heinz2323

Jul 22, 2018
anything specific you need help with i don't got a walkthrough but i played the game a good bit i or someone else might be able to help
yeah, are there any events between gym leader 3-5? because i feel like i missed something but i don't know what, and what is the deal with the spooky mansion next to team spirits town?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
So just to confirm, nobody knows how to run this on MAC right? I tried using Wine to run it but the application doesn't work anymore since I updated to Catalina.
Use stuff like Parallels Desktop or VMWare for emulating a virtual PC. Probably "CrossOver" from Codeweavers works, too, but I didn't test that.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes