simple hell

May 25, 2020
yeah, are there any events between gym leader 3-5? because i feel like i missed something but i don't know what, and what is the deal with the spooky mansion next to team spirits town?
oh there's not much to do in the mansion i wanted to know a bunch about it thinking i missed something from what i found its just a place to fuck some hex girls the key for the locked door is by a dumpster in the town

Virtuous

Aug 26, 2020
the Game crashed after the last battle in the Team Spirit hideout in the cutscene and the game autosaved, now i'm stuck in the hideout because i can't get throught the small trees that block the entrence

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
just wait until Hino themselves posts the new version here, it happens whenever a new one is made.
I know, I was just telling them.

why did he leave the project? when the play is updated
The OP (the guy who started this forum thread) has apparently abandoned the thread.
Hino (she) is still working on it but she is not the author of the OP (opening post).

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I know, I was just telling them.

The OP (the guy who started this forum thread) has apparently abandoned the thread.
Hino (she) is still working on it but she is not the author of the OP (opening post).
would that mean there has to be a new thread or just a new uploader

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes