Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
The games running super slow for me, not sure how to fix that. I have the newest version that was released on their pixiv. Anyone know what I can do to make the game run smoother?

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
Hi does anybody here knows how to use debug.bat
I have trying to do it for a month but it's still not happenin

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Hi does anybody here knows how to use debug.bat
I have trying to do it for a month but it's still not happenin
I don't think I understand what the actual problem is.
Normally you simply open the file like any other.

simple hell

May 25, 2020
The games running super slow for me, not sure how to fix that. I have the newest version that was released on their pixiv. Anyone know what I can do to make the game run smoother?
Hino has a version with bug fixes on there twitter it ran smoother for me there's no new content i know of between version 8/16/2020 and 9/2/2020 but bug fixes

Reactions: Grim21

simple hell

May 25, 2020
I don't think I understand what the actual problem is.
Normally you simply open the file like any other.
if you need to know anything specific like how to add a pokemon or what hm is fly and how to cheat one I can tell you but otherwise right just click on debug and play

Alpha001234

Oct 19, 2020
Oh and whats the number of events like i did all 4 of them each time but didnt got him boyfriend so asking how many to get forrester boyfriend?

D

Deleted member 584847

it updated in september dude

I dont have a twitter and there is 2019 update on this page. and from what i can see, it still just a buf fix update :(

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I dont have a twitter and there is 2019 update on this page. and from what i can see, it still just a buf fix update :(
You have to complain to the OP for the lack of updates.
Hino has realeased two updates and the last one is only bugfixes.
And what is with the entitlement?

simple hell

May 25, 2020
What do each of Allie's little stats do? The ones called Lust, Mood, Hygiene, and Dignity?
the only ones i know what they do are lust- lets you fuck your pokemon dignity- makes a happy emote when npcs slap your ass i cant say for sure for the other 2

simple hell

May 25, 2020
yo making a quick walkthrough on google docs if anyone wants to see or update it

its not finished yet so feel free to update it and do your thing

Reactions: CVDO
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes