EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
I would love to see some sort of event/job involving a Kadabra. Abras are only in one place (limestone Cave), and they teleport out too quickly. Unless you get lucky with a Fast Ball, it's pretty tough to catch one.

Hell, I'd be happy with a random trainer having a male kadabra you could fuck and get an egg off of.

Reactions: Ultimot0

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I really want the means to have cheats. At least to give myself some Rare Candies. However, Save Editor's a bust unless I can find this game's json files.
...Debug Mode is the save editor... You can fill your bag with 99 of every item in the game and change what Pokemon you have (and their variables in your party menu!). I'm surprised you didn't already try debug mode considering you quoted me about cheats, since the hentai battle handle is literally the last option in Debug Mode's list. :WaitWhat:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
...Debug Mode is the save editor... You can fill your bag with 99 of every item in the game and change what Pokemon you have (and their variables in your party menu!). I'm surprised you didn't already try debug mode considering you quoted me about cheats, since the hentai battle handle is literally the last option in Debug Mode's list. :WaitWhat:
Yeah, debug didn't work for me at first, but I wound up reinstalling the game before getting it to work just fine.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I would love to see some sort of event/job involving a Kadabra. Abras are only in one place (limestone Cave), and they teleport out too quickly. Unless you get lucky with a Fast Ball, it's pretty tough to catch one.

Hell, I'd be happy with a random trainer having a male kadabra you could fuck and get an egg off of.
Or you can try with a statut problem (sleep, confusion, paralyze , ... ) ^^ (by example in the north of the forest, you could obtain a breloom with the move "spore" :) ) it will be easier for catch your abra x)

TheLampMoth

Dec 12, 2019
Hey Hino, I know its a lot of work but can you make some kind of NPC that will change players pokemon ability into random ones in exchange for some kind of iteam like heart scales. Maybe some kind of lotery like 20% chance of getting pokemon hidden ability 50% of getting different kind of ability and 30% of getting the same one. I mean i would be a lot of fun to grind those scales/geams or whatever and try getting ability that you dont have yet.

Ultimot0

Jun 7, 2019
So I tried downloading it, and both times trying to play it would just give me a black window and eventually go Not Responding, any fixes or am I Missing something obvious?

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
I dont ever play game like this but i wish i have option to mastrubate public and in home and npc come see what i do :D

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
This game also need when u got to much coruption ur character do this <3 when someone grab ur tits and ass :D

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes