Bastiodon

Apr 26, 2020
How do I activate the Smeargle event? I resolved the graffiti quest and rescued the girl but didn't see the event animation where Smeargle looks up behind Allie.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Pokémon Ecchi Version - 9/2/2020 Update

Download here: ( 152.42 MB )

for Pokémon Ecchi Version.

This update mostly deals with fixing bugs in the previous version. If you encounter an error upon starting up an old save, don't worry: it's simply initializing some unset variables.

- Fixed an issue with Route 14 gatekeeper.
- Dr. Wankenstein has been fixed.
- Most people aren't going to bother reading this.
- The player's own Ghost-type Pokémon will be identified by default.
- Added a shortcut to the top of Yarrow City's Gym once the top floor is reached.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, I saw that there are some events for Emmie (like spank or titti grab) that I can't get. Anyone knows how to see them (if they are in the game yet)?

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
How can I get this scene? Graffiti quest already done but never seen this
If you haven't seen it probably you haven't catch the smeargle yet. Go to the mall in the graffiti's quest town, then go to the underground, you shuld find the smirgle, flirt with him some times. This shuld do the trik.

(Maybe I'm wrong and you did catch smeargle, if so... I don't know how to help, sorry.)

Last edited:

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I'm in the top of Yarrow city's gym, in the optional room. In this room there are 3 items, I've tried many times to go to the bottom, but I can't get there. Could some body tell me what are those 2 items on the botton of the room, please? I wold like to know if they are just consumables and I can skip them or if they are somethings like TM, HM or unique items that I defenatly shuld go for.

(I did it...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, I'm in the top of Yarrow city's gym, in the optional room. In this room there are 3 items, I've tried many times to go to the bottom, but I can't get there. Could some body tell me what are those 2 items on the botton of the room, please? I wold like to know if they are just consumables and I can skip them or if they are somethings like TM, HM or unique items that I defenatly shuld go for.

(I did it...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As of the the recent release: accessing this room also counts as having visited the top floor which will unlock a shortcut to the top from the bottom floor.

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I guess this is as good a time as any.
Which Pokemon do you guys use as an HM slave?
We got fly, cut, strength and as a bonus flash.

LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
I guess this is as good a time as any.
Which Pokemon do you guys use as an HM slave?
We got fly, cut, strength and as a bonus flash.
Smeargle is the obvious choice.
There is an old man in Cliffshore City who can teach him all of the HM moves in exchange for a Heart Scale.

LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
I know about that guy but I didn't know he can even teach him stuff like fly?!
I think you refer to the guy in Ashwood City. I meant a different old man, in Cliffshore. He specializes in teaching stuff for your Smeargle only, and yes, he can teach him all 4 HM moves, even Fly.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes