Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
how do i fuck pokemon in game
You either get defeated by trainers in the field or get naked in the PokeCenter and interact with the bed.
And you have some event too in a part of cities when you're naked for that (and dressed) ^^ (i don't say more, at a moment, the pleasure is too when whe discove the game :p ] (for me , it's not one those H-game where "you take the save for see pics and fap only" :LOL: ]

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
And you have some event too in a part of cities when you're naked for that (and dressed) ^^ (i don't say more, at a moment, the pleasure is too when whe discove the game :p ] (for me , it's not one those H-game where "you take the save for see pics and fap only" :LOL: ]
Yep, it has that solid Pokemon gameplay aswell.
Other H-"games" feel like you have to put a lot of work in to get some.

Reactions: Lunice_elves

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
juonkuytoto happy if that can help you :)

Note : I saw a part of coms, and apprently,some players have this prblem.
i don't know how that work here, but if need i will make again the movie (without fail) ans ask for"add it as a post-it" or other. i think it will be more simple for all.

Last edited:

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
escape jail ? :eek: what jail ? x)
where ? xD (i've not completed the event with hana, maybe is that) or i missed something somewhere other x)

Note : wield abilities worke ^_^ (i tried with static x) )

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
escape jail ? :eek: what jail ? x)
where ? xD (i've not completed the event with hana, maybe is that) or i missed something somewhere other x)

Note : wield abilities worke ^_^ (i tried with static x) )
You have to let the Poke-hooker in Argent City service your Pokemon without beeing able to pay her.
That event doesn't lead to anything yet though.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Huuhh, i see x) thanks ^^
note : concerning argent city,can we obtain the devon scope somewhere or it's for later ? x)

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Huuhh, i see x) thanks ^^
note : concerning argent city,can we obtain the devon scope somewhere or it's for later ? x)
On the route north of Cliffshore City you can find a smugglers hideout if you stick to the left/west.
But here you only find a silph scope.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
On the route north of Cliffshore City you can find a smugglers hideout if you stick to the left/west.
But here you only find a silph scope.
Not proud... i forgot we had a boulder for "strengh" on this route u_u ty ^_^

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
[If someone can make the test with a nidoqueen or nidorina with "poison fang" for see if it's same for "us against opponent" it will be nice :/ ]
Hino-Arashi

i said you we'd a problem with "toxic spike", but we've a similar problem with the attack "poison fang" (we have a similar window when we become poisonned)
So, maybe it's a conflict between those 2 attacks ? :/ (we can press enter and the game continue anyway) ^^
>>> actually, only "Mightyena" as ennemy use it, so i can't say if it's same for all pokemon* (and i can't lvl up a nidorina at lvl 58 for test for us now xD )

poisong fang bug.png

on an other point (more useless)
i've a little doubt ^^ Have-you modified or removed something for "EVs" gift by wield Pokemon by hasard ?

Last edited:

joz

Sep 3, 2017
I thought this game was long dead I played once a copy from HF and never thought there are any updates.
my question is where can I find the latest update of this game?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes