Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
it was from a time when the game was in an earlier state and less work was put in each release, we might revisit it again and add bad ends when the game is more complete but now we are focusing on just making the game
Oh, I don't necessarily think you need bad ends, just scenes where you're hypnotized into doing sexy things for a while. It'd make sense that you'd be more resistant to hypnosis due to what happens in the story, so you can say that's why you're not hypnotized forever if you want an explanation.

But bad ends work too if you want that approach.

Reactions: wizo555

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Do you think it would be possible to add optional futa content? When it comes to psychic powers I don't thinking making yourself(or other women) grow a cock is that extreme.
And, if no plans are set in stone with it, it could be a way to 'breed' hybrids once we actually get our hands on some

Reactions: ich0

ImACuck

May 2, 2018
Are those story quests or side quests? and if so where are the locations for them. Also just beat the mansion does siding with the maids or hunter J change anything?
The green one is main the other 2 are side

actually i think i missed another one in main
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since I sided with them instead of the rival

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Do you think it would be possible to add optional futa content? When it comes to psychic powers I don't thinking making yourself(or other women) grow a cock is that extreme.
And, if no plans are set in stone with it, it could be a way to 'breed' hybrids once we actually get our hands on some
it's definitely possible for a sex scene or two, but if I give extra equipment to the girl I probably gonna need to come up with something for the boy since they both deserve nice things

it could be a way to 'breed' hybrids once we actually get our hands on some
there are three you can already get (i have no idea how you would breed with a Sarah but nature finds a way i guess)
but breeding would probably be saved to post-game

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's possible to redo events that make you choose a specific outcome if you unlock your mindscape in the mansion. I haven't tested it out myself yet though

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024

Mela was planned but that content was cut we might reintroduce it at a later date or not depending on what direction the game goes, but otherwise you have all the hybrids you can catch now

• Wow
Reactions: ImACuck
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes