RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
bruh, can i continue the game? thats the first one, i never met the blue girl one, but when i skipped yellow, the stories continues, when i pass her and went to the blue haired girl being chased by green medusa is that ok?
the story should be ok, you might have some problems if you enter the Safari Zone again

head to here

1721904216528.png

in safari Zone 4 and just countine the path andthe story should countine without a problem, but don't use surf since you shoulden't be abel to use it yet

yeticx

Nov 25, 2022
This game is very promising, I'm really enjoying the story and all the changes added to the game, when bad endings get introduced down the line I hope there's a bad ending about the rival catching the MC in a battle and being added to her team, The rival seems to be power hungry about filling her team with powerful hybrids so it makes sense that at some point she wants to catch the MC to be her slave

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
This game is very promising, I'm really enjoying the story and all the changes added to the game, when bad endings get introduced down the line I hope there's a bad ending about the rival catching the MC in a battle and being added to her team, The rival seems to be power hungry about filling her team with powerful hybrids so it makes sense that at some point she wants to catch the MC to be her slave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do trade evolutions work?
there is a special evolution stone called link stone that you can buy in department stores that allows you to evolve traded Pokemon

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
Hello i would like to report a bug my character running animation is stuck on riding mermaid misty so essentially i glide on the ground with a bent back its pretty funny imo

Jan 23, 2019
its a really nice game the mechanics work good and the story is nice, but the only thing that i dont like is that the text is somewhat hard to read when its in another color especially olivias .

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hello i would like to report a bug my character running animation is stuck on riding mermaid misty so essentially i glide on the ground with a bent back its pretty funny imo
could you expand how you got this error, meanwhile if you head back to where you first dived you should be able to dive back to the cave and resurface again and that should fix things

its a really nice game the mechanics work good and the story is nice, but the only thing that i dont like is that the text is somewhat hard to read when its in another color especially olivias .
ok I can see if I can fix Olivia's color

this cutscene?
yes this one

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
could you expand how you got this error, meanwhile if you head back to where you first dived you should be able to dive back to the cave and resurface again and that should fix things

ok I can see if I can fix Olivia's color

yes this one
ohhhhh so i can continue? nccc good thing i saved before entering that grove, ok imma play later after eating this ice CREAM, in mah haus, tnx dev

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
it might be a path problem have you unzipped the game and placed it in a stable place?
yes i unpacked it where i have my other rpg maker games i get of f95 zone that are not on itch or steam for free.
i redownloaded it of other sitesyou uploaded i am gonna redownload it soon i might be behind on version number now any way.

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
yes i unpacked it where i have my other rpg maker games i get of f95 zone that are not on itch or steam for free.
i redownloaded it of other sitesyou uploaded i am gonna redownload it soon i might be behind on version number now any way.
even after updating same error.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
even after updating same error.
test this i found it in a forum and see if this works

" Apparently if you are on Windows Unicode pathnames can be a bit buggy, but after renaming the folder to not include any unicode characters (aka I got rid of v13 in the name of the folder I kept the game in) it started up and I can finally play the game now! I don't know enougth about this to fully explain how it works, but if anyone else is using windows and suffers from the "No game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" error just take out any Unicode characters that are in the name of the folder the game is stored in and you should be sorted! "

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
test this i found it in a forum and see if this works

" Apparently if you are on Windows Unicode pathnames can be a bit buggy, but after renaming the folder to not include any unicode characters (aka I got rid of v13 in the name of the folder I kept the game in) it started up and I can finally play the game now! I don't know enougth about this to fully explain how it works, but if anyone else is using windows and suffers from the "No game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" error just take out any Unicode characters that are in the name of the folder the game is stored in and you should be sorted! "
it worked i had it in a folder that had (1) infront of the folder name that might have been it i put it in a new folder with a 0 in front of the folder name so it is still above other games and i can launch it now. if any thing else breaks when i am gonna play it i will let you know. ty for the help.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes