RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Thanks, I'm really struggling on the generator puzzle, any help

there are four clues in total you can find by interacting with the sticky notes everywhere

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
v6 will be in 3 months?
V6 will be here Eventually (tm), with tentative timeframe of 3 months from now as that's the tentative major updates schedule for the dev.
just wanna make a small correction that it will be version 5.66 for the side quests and version 6 is gonna be the main quest but otherwise correct i try to keep a cycle of 3 months between every major release

Reactions: ku4a228

Traveler14

Feb 18, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place, but whatever, I am thinking of making my own pokemon rom hack for soul silver I want to change dialogue and sprites maybe also add h-scenes. Is there any good simple guide to do that ?
Even change dialogue mod would be nice for start. I am not a programmer, or hacker, but there should be a list of text right, that I could just rewrite ? The idea of a more adult pokemon is awesome. It would also be kinda a dating sim that allows to date all trainers, like you get numbers after beating them in heart gold, that could work like a dating app system. I have a lot of ideas. Just there do I start. I played psychic adventures as a teen. That hack that lets you train hypno. The maker seemed to have chaged dialogue sprites and added h.scenes. How to do that ?

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Not sure if this is the right place, but whatever, I am thinking of making my own pokemon rom hack for soul silver I want to change dialogue and sprites maybe also add h-scenes. Is there any good simple guide to do that ?
Even change dialogue mod would be nice for start. I am not a programmer, or hacker, but there should be a list of text right, that I could just rewrite ? The idea of a more adult pokemon is awesome. It would also be kinda a dating sim that allows to date all trainers, like you get numbers after beating them in heart gold, that could work like a dating app system. I have a lot of ideas. Just there do I start. I played psychic adventures as a teen. That hack that lets you train hypno. The maker seemed to have chaged dialogue sprites and added h.scenes. How to do that ?

so is this something doable, probably since at the core you change the code of the game and i imagine other people have done something similar, the question is just how much work it is

So, the first thing you need to decide is whether you want to make a ROM hack or go the Pokémon Essentials route. Both have their pros and cons, so here’s a quick breakdown to help you figure it out:

- ROM Hack, You’ll be modifying an existing game (like Soul Silver), so a lot of the base game is already set up for you. It's also easier to play on mobile later. The downside? You're a bit more restricted in what you can add/change compared to Essentials (but truthfully there are told to get around this).

- Pokémon Essentials: This gives you a lot more creative freedom, so you can build pretty much anything from the ground up, including those dating sim elements. But it requires more work since you'll have to build more things from scratch (but a lot of people give out free resources on the internet including map packets). Also, it’s trickier to get it working on mobile.

To get a feel for each, check out these guides:
- For Essentials Thundaga’s YouTube guide gives a great intro to making games with Essentials.
- For ROM Hacking Retro's guide is good for understanding ROM hacks.

Both guides are a bit outdated, but they’ll still give you a solid understanding of how the development process works.

Just keep in mind, since I work with Essentials, I can't offer much advice on ROM hacking itself, but I can point you in the right direction.

If you want to ask questions and see the work of others, these are great places to look into
- ROM hacking community r/PokemonROMhacks
- Pokémon Essentials info r/PokemonRMXP

Also, here are some good spots for resources and help where it is more mixed
- Eevee Expo
- PokéCommunity

Good luck with your project!

Reactions: blargballs

Louftos

Jul 4, 2024
I don't know how to progress through the quest where Olivia goes missing and officer Jenny blocks the gym entrance. I've talked to the NPCs on Pewter and on route 4 for more intel, went to explore Mt. Moon. Was there meant to be anything new in Mt. Moon, cause I found nothing. Except for when I reached the cave's exit and went outside, I got a new quest notification update that told me nothing new. So what now.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I don't know how to progress through the quest where Olivia goes missing and officer Jenny blocks the gym entrance. I've talked to the NPCs on Pewter and on route 4 for more intel, went to explore Mt. Moon. Was there meant to be anything new in Mt. Moon, cause I found nothing. Except for when I reached the cave's exit and went outside, I got a new quest notification update that told me nothing new. So what now.
there is a new section in the left wall next to the entrance from route 4 wich leads you to the new area, i tried to make it a little clear in the latest update by making the npc outside thepokecenter talk about it and also make it so the new area has new rockslaying around

Reactions: blargballs

ghghyyyy

Nov 30, 2022
The game started crashing after I sided with team rocket in vermillion city, and after I told hunter J to smile at the range, the game began showing this

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
The game started crashing after I sided with team rocket in vermillion city, and after I told hunter J to smile at the range, the game began showing this
strange, is it when you choose save file itself that crashes then you can send it to me and i see what the problem is but if you can't even boot up the game then it might be a save file that has been corrupted i recommend in that case to make a new folder and move file by file until it works again

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonEntrancingWishes-5.45
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes