MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Okay, I'll bite.

So I was expecting a more cut down and expedited base game maybe with a "Oh, your starter ball had a Hypno in it. That's odd." twist and I'd just start brainwashing everyone in Palette Town and get to bed for work in time... Well after an hour I realized that I'm practically on my way to the first Gym, I've actually haven't even done any of my usually prep work I did as a kid and I'm WAY past a sensible sleep time and also all out of my "alone time" chance for the day. :cry:

So now I know that you took a full fan recreation of the actual game and you added your own content to it. I like that. Love the hustle. BUT I really need to know HOW long till the actual content kicks in and how prevalent is it? I'm genuinely asking cuz as much as I loved the OG games as a kid I have little to no time left for lewd games by now and I really need to know if I can power through this one for the new content.

I saw you mentioned that it starts with the hybrids? Then I assume I'd need to reach Bill's house and get fused with a hypno or some other psychic pokémon, right? Cuz that's a long haul so is there any custom content till then or are all the "outside" characters and NPCs along the way there for my second visit or just to show that they are part of the game?

Also what's the extent of the Mind Control scenes? We have a dozen or so fixed characters that either each have 1 big scene or they go through a corruption arc or can we just go up to random NPCs and mess with them even if not with a sex scene? :unsure:

Anyways, keep up the good work!
It's before the first gym, but in Pewter. The controlled characters are mostly gym leaders, but there are side quests to get more.

Reactions: Gaboris

Astrangeuncle

Oct 30, 2020
no you are the first i heard about that problem could you give me your save file and i can see what happens

tested on Bb and everything worked fine walked up to Olivia talked to her, hypnotize her and then went to the museum
Hey i just change from V5.36 to V5.43 and the Olivia problem was fixed, I have no idea how I download the older verson, but just letting u know that the problem dont exist anymore

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Okay, I'll bite.

So I was expecting a more cut down and expedited base game maybe with a "Oh, your starter ball had a Hypno in it. That's odd." twist and I'd just start brainwashing everyone in Palette Town and get to bed for work in time... Well after an hour I realized that I'm practically on my way to the first Gym, I've actually haven't even done any of my usually prep work I did as a kid and I'm WAY past a sensible sleep time and also all out of my "alone time" chance for the day. :cry:

So now I know that you took a full fan recreation of the actual game and you added your own content to it. I like that. Love the hustle. BUT I really need to know HOW long till the actual content kicks in and how prevalent is it? I'm genuinely asking cuz as much as I loved the OG games as a kid I have little to no time left for lewd games by now and I really need to know if I can power through this one for the new content.

I saw you mentioned that it starts with the hybrids? Then I assume I'd need to reach Bill's house and get fused with a hypno or some other psychic pokémon, right? Cuz that's a long haul so is there any custom content till then or are all the "outside" characters and NPCs along the way there for my second visit or just to show that they are part of the game?

Also what's the extent of the Mind Control scenes? We have a dozen or so fixed characters that either each have 1 big scene or they go through a corruption arc or can we just go up to random NPCs and mess with them even if not with a sex scene? :unsure:

Anyways, keep up the good work!
it's like MarioChief said you get your power in Pewter City the first big divergent are in Viridian forest where you see hybrids for the first time, then you get your first sex scene after beating the gym leader and after that, as you progress through the game, the mind control is split into three versions

1, watching it unfold, this is the most normal i try to include some level of mind control/hypnosis and transformation in every quest in the game so you will mainly see it be used and try to stop it

2, reward as you progress, as you progress you unlock the ability to hypnotize trainers and then you gain the ability to have sex with them and also unlock other perks for example making them cheerleaders so you gain more EXP, having a personal daycare and also having them change your terra type

3, a passive form that I introduced in this patch called PP events at the moment it's just fluff but it lets you control other people's emotions and also a charisma boost (I will hold a forum to determine what people think in about 2 weeks when the game has become stable)

and the type is mainly watch them be hypnotized/mind controlled/brainwashed by someone else save them then take control of them by ourselves in one scene

zsnack

Jan 5, 2019
I also ran into the issue with the first spark quest auto-completing when it doesn't seem to be finished. I entered Mt. Moon as the quest directed me to, went through the entirety of it, and when I came out of Mt. Moon on the other side, it updated my quest log and changed it to 3/3

EDIT: As a note, it seems as though the area still looks the way that it did the first time I went through (rocket grunts still in the same spot, pink haired rocket girl still standing there). Not sure if this is intended or not.

EDIT 2: Reloaded the save and went back through the cave and found the entrance that was intended for the quest. Seems like the quest bug occurs when you leave the exit through the other side of the cave.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I also ran into the issue with the first spark quest auto-completing when it doesn't seem to be finished. I entered Mt. Moon as the quest directed me to, went through the entirety of it, and when I came out of Mt. Moon on the other side, it updated my quest log and changed it to 3/3

EDIT: As a note, it seems as though the area still looks the way that it did the first time I went through (rocket grunts still in the same spot, pink haired rocket girl still standing there). Not sure if this is intended or not.

EDIT 2: Reloaded the save and went back through the cave and found the entrance that was intended for the quest. Seems like the quest bug occurs when you leave the exit through the other side of the cave.
tested it's not completed if it's 3/3 it just means it not gonna advance until it is complete and the reason it's no more stages is because a certain hurricane came and stopped the progress of the quest

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
I poked at this game for a bit off of tfgamessite, and the length is kind of making me balk. What form and how often does the bimbofication content show up? Is it turning all of the captured ladies into cheerleaders?

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I poked at this game for a bit off of tfgamessite, and the length is kind of making me balk. What form and how often does the bimbofication content show up? Is it turning all of the captured ladies into cheerleaders?

so two answers here

first of all the game is more about variety then depth aka i have a lot of different stuff but i don't goso deep into any of them expect hypnosis/transformation

1, Bimbo, Bimbo is part of Misty and appear when fighting gym 2 and when you do the beach side quest

2, cheerleader, cheerleader is something you can transforms any of the minor girls in your mansion at the moment include a induction (mostly copy-paste) and a new sprite and mugshot and a new idle dialogue and a boost in EXP from battles

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonEntrancingWishes-5.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ku4a228

Dec 12, 2019
I finished the game and I have a question. Are there only 5 side quests in the game now? Because I can't find more side quests

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Hey Raze, I tend to use cheats (I have a OCD for Catching them all asap (It happens in every game I play I hate it), and like to use the always catch funtion) but when I try to use Debug mode, the game fails when recompiling. Is this intentional or is there some sort of issue? (I create a shortcut and add debug at the end of the target line in properties)

After this error the pokemon specific files in data are deleted, and the game fails to work entirely

Last edited:

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hey Raze, I tend to use cheats (I have a OCD for Catching them all asap (It happens in every game I play I hate it), and like to use the always catch funtion) but when I try to use Debug mode, the game fails when recompiling. Is this intentional or is there some sort of issue? (I create a shortcut and add debug at the end of the target line in properties)

After this error the pokemon specific files in data are deleted, and the game fails to work entirely
that is because you miss the plugin and the PBS folders, so if you run debug on an engine it won't compile, i added a cheat way to play in debug mode without it by creating an Intl file at the root level (I have explained this a couple of times in this topic so search it up)

the reason why I don't include PBS and plugin folders is that i don't want people to edit my game and rerelease it with a virus or something

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Is it possible to get Beatrice to leave your team after you get her?
hybrids have special logic in them so go to the mansion and there should now be a floor called hybrid room where you can deposit of her by talking to her there

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes