YGNX

Sep 21, 2019
Hey there! Out of curiosity, what content for the female MC is planned? I know it's mostly revolving around the male MC for the moment until the game is in a near finished state for it's basis, but was curious for the stuff that may be added for the female MC?

Personally as a femsub myself and loving to play such in games, I am curious what things will be included, possibly things such as prostitution or using my body for an advantage in a situation or a way to get out of a situation.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
quick question on my side: is there a good way to change the nature of your pokemon?
there is no official way to do that but I have setup a guide earlier on this topic on how to activate debug mode and it allows you to change things like nature on your Pokemon

Hey there! Out of curiosity, what content for the female MC is planned? I know it's mostly revolving around the male MC for the moment until the game is in a near finished state for it's basis, but was curious for the stuff that may be added for the female MC?

Personally as a femsub myself and loving to play such in games, I am curious what things will be included, possibly things such as prostitution or using my body for an advantage in a situation or a way to get out of a situation.
unlikely to do anything that only female player character can do, as a policy if i make something for the female player character i also make it for the male player character and the same vice versa, i won't lie when i design stuff i do it with the male player character in mind but still i want anyone to be able to experience the game regardless of gender,

and about player sub that will be something that i will discuss in the next rewrite, whether i will add city takeovers or bad ends

Reactions: TheBlub

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
so just to understand, Does male protag or female protag have more content and by how much?

Argonut86

Dec 13, 2023
Bug found, comparison of string with 3 failed when entering the Vermillion Mansion and crashes the game

Argonut86

Dec 13, 2023
Bug found, comparison of string with 3 failed when entering the Vermillion Mansion and crashes the game
managed to fix the issue; it seems to be either related to incorrect battle data loaded or a hypnotism flag, did a battle and unhypnotized Misty just to be sure

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
so just to understand, Does male protag or female protag have more content and by how much?
By scene count, equal amount of content for both.
By word count, male has slightly more due to the dev being male and thus having an easier time writing male POV.

lozanka23

Feb 14, 2024
I have 2 question

I have sneasel and I want to evolve to Weavile, I gave sneasel razor claw and leveled up but he didn't evolve

Second one Is there anywhere I can buy a ability capsule?

Soma1656163163

Apr 6, 2024
encountered 2 bugs sofar that broke stuff:
first Olivia museum quest is broken for me, its like she is perma hypnotized and i have no other option but to hypnotize her more but can't even choose scenes or clothes afterwards. i got 3 badges right now.
(Olivias png also showed up in scenes where she shouldn't be so that might be the cause.)

second is that all my pokemon abilitys now cause intimidate and nothing else:
ability bug.PNG

i'm on windows 10 and newest version
my save:

Reactions: Derpatronicprime

Derpatronicprime

Dec 13, 2021
I have the same issues as Soma1656163163 as well a noticing a issue with the attack rollout. the attack should double in damage on each consecutive use but it didn't when a geodude used it against my sandyghast

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
encountered 2 bugs sofar that broke stuff:
first Olivia museum quest is broken for me, its like she is perma hypnotized and i have no other option but to hypnotize her more but can't even choose scenes or clothes afterwards. i got 3 badges right now.
(Olivias png also showed up in scenes where she shouldn't be so that might be the cause.)

second is that all my pokemon abilitys now cause intimidate and nothing else:
View attachment 4128848

i'm on windows 10 and newest version
my save:
I have the same issues as Soma1656163163 as well a noticing a issue with the attack rollout. the attack should double in damage on each consecutive use but it didn't when a geodude used it against my sandyghast
old code from GF that snuck in just talk to her again and the intimidating effect will disappear

1, i could not recreate the problem with Olivia i talked to her, hypnotized her and then the quest continued as normal (sorry for the disconnect a team member promised to rewrite the quest from ground up but gave up after the SMS conversation and at that point it was to late to fix it)

2, rollout work when i tested it did you account for sandyghast defense boosts?

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I have 2 question

I have sneasel and I want to evolve to Weavile, I gave sneasel razor claw and leveled up but he didn't evolve

Second one Is there anywhere I can buy a ability capsule?
1, did you check so it was night, it needs to be both night and holding the item

2, you can't buy ability capsule yet

ku4a228

Dec 12, 2019
In the new version (5.40) if start the new game, there will be no dialogue with mom and the starting Pokemon will again be Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. P.S. Sorry for bad english

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
In the new version (5.40) if start the new game, there will be no dialogue with mom and the starting Pokemon will again be Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. P.S. Sorry for bad english
i know that i accidentally uploaded the wrong version, i am getting a bit sleepy

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PokemonEntrancingWishes-5.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ayvuir

Oct 28, 2019
I have no idea if this is a bug or not, but I was swapped in to the Team Rocket outfit when entering MT. Moon. I chose to not use powers and just battle them instead. Now I've beaten the second gym and am still stuck in the same outfit. I assume this is not intended because there does not appear to be any reason to stay in this outfit based on the story.

It wouldn't be a problem except that I can't run in the outfit, so walking is excruciatingly slow.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes