TwilitSheikah

Jul 27, 2024
I am playing on curretn 5.33 version and just cleared the SS Anne quest and it softlocked me in the wall after getting out of the ship
[2024-10-11] 15_13_59.019.png

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I'm unable to talk to Mela in Rock Tunnel after having Haxa hypnotize Mela for me. Also, she has no collision after Haxa hypnotizes her for me, meaning I can just walk right through Mela.
found the error and fixed it,for some reason Mela has been tied to switch number 383 i upload a fix in a moment before I go to bed and will just wait in case anything bigger comes and break something so i don't do a million fixes

Reactions: TwilitSheikah

soundkitkiller

Mar 14, 2022
just fyi pokemon daycare lady is currently bugged, as soon as you enter her house it freezes no dialogue. also found giant hypno on the second towns left road.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I'm unable to talk to Mela in Rock Tunnel after having Haxa hypnotize Mela for me. Also, she has no collision after Haxa hypnotizes her for me, meaning I can just walk right through Mela.
so it should work on the latest version now

TwilitSheikah

Jul 27, 2024
just an FYI, the quest trigger for Olivia in Pewter to go to the museum for Lenora's presentation is broken in 5.34, Olivia wont start the quest when you speak to her in the Gym to start it, but jumping back to 5.33 fixed it for me.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
just an FYI, the quest trigger for Olivia in Pewter to go to the museum for Lenora's presentation is broken in 5.34, Olivia wont start the quest when you speak to her in the Gym to start it, but jumping back to 5.33 fixed it for me.
could you expand it for me seems to work for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andy20202023

Mar 4, 2023
That with the Pewter quest also happened to me, but this happens when i try to redo the quest, but since Lenoras office is blocked, I dont see other way to reopen it
I already did the quest once.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
That with the Pewter quest also happened to me, but this happens when i try to redo the quest, but since Lenoras office is blocked, I dont see other way to reopen it
I already did the quest once.
can't still recreate it, have removed the poster now if that was the problem but the quest starts and plays as normal , I am playing on an old save file and it triggers correctly for me, made a fix so if you hypnotized Lenora on an old one save file the door to her office is open

will upload it in about 2 hours with other stuff

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Pokemon Entrancing Wishes [v5.37] [RazeSawr] [Compressed] [370MB]

/ /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
I'd like to add my hat to the pile of people who got stuck on the SS Anne docks after finishing it. The game pushes you into a wall and there's no way out.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I'd like to add my hat to the pile of people who got stuck on the SS Anne docks after finishing it. The game pushes you into a wall and there's no way out.
what version are you playing since it should be fixed since version 5.34 and is it the ending where you fought Team Aqua admin?

Last edited:

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
what version are you playing since it should be fixed since version 5.34 and is it the ending where you fought Team Aqua admin?
Ah that's probably it...
I downloaded the game just yesterday and it gave me version 5.33? I have no idea how.
EDIT: Maybe someone's not updating the main page or something because it currently lists 5.36 instead of 5.37

Argonut86

Dec 13, 2023
Out of personal curiosity, which has more content so far; male or female MC?
Looking to play the game, but I want to have the most meat in content on it

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Ah that's probably it...
I downloaded the game just yesterday and it gave me version 5.33? I have no idea how.
EDIT: Maybe someone's not updating the main page or something because it currently lists 5.36 instead of 5.37
it's kinda how it work to update games here i make a link on the lower corner of the post with my version i then message the moderators/admins that the game is updated and one point later or sooner they check if the link and game is legit and then make their own download links,you can search on tfgamesite or Itch if you wanna download my own links

Out of personal curiosity, which has more content so far; male or female MC?
Looking to play the game, but I want to have the most meat in content on it
I would say male but it is so little you can ignore it, I try to keep the same amount of content and the same amount of sex scenes no matter what gender the player chooses, but at the end of the day i am a male so i have an easier time writing male on female sex scenes than female on female, so they tend to be a bit longer

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes