RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
how to get rid of green stripes over the entire game?
Greeb stripes?

are you playing Joiplay, because Joiplay doesn't support Pokemon Essentials above version 18 and mine was made in version 20

otherwise i would suggest redownload the game since i have never seen green stripes before

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I'm doing/done the first spark. it told me to ascend MT moon, after getting though it all it told me i have already compleated the quest when i didn't.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I'm doing/done the first spark. it told me to ascend MT moon, after getting though it all it told me i have already compleated the quest when i didn't.
strange tested the quest now a new file and all seems to work, could enter the rock room after the quest, i do see the quest isn't written as complete and i have fixed that now but i will wait until weekend again to upload (if we don't get something that breaks the game)

Astrangeuncle

Oct 30, 2020
Currently on stage 13 on the main quest, after 3rd gym badge, I got the Lenora’s new discovery quest, but I can’t do anything to Olivia after the message, when interact with Olivia there's only option for using psychic power, and even that does nothing, here's my complete quest if it can help Capture.PNG

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Currently on stage 13 on the main quest, after 3rd gym badge, I got the Lenora’s new discovery quest, but I can’t do anything to Olivia after the message, when interact with Olivia there's only option for using psychic power, and even that does nothing, here's my complete quest if it can help View attachment 4131519
can I get your save so I can check since i can't recreate the problem

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
anyone else getting a script error when they try to enter pewter?
no you are the first i heard about that problem could you give me your save file and i can see what happens

Sure, heres two saves, since I thought it was I set Olivia to nude is the problem
tested on Bb and everything worked fine walked up to Olivia talked to her, hypnotize her and then went to the museum

deity

Nov 3, 2017
not sure how I got this but this happend two times 1728932607529.png
After beating her it enters this, I also tried catching her.

Okay found the problem it was that my party was full

posting it anyway just in case someone else has the same issue

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
not sure how I got this but this happend two times View attachment 4132951
After beating her it enters this, I also tried catching her.

Okay found the problem it was that my party was full

posting it anyway just in case someone else has the same issue
This happens with all of the Hybrids you can get. It's just poorly signposted with this specific one, since your character doesn't mention capturing them prior to this popup like they do with the other Hybrids.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
This happens with all of the Hybrids you can get. It's just poorly signposted with this specific one, since your character doesn't mention capturing them prior to this popup like they do with the other Hybrids.
yeah, this was a last-minute addition (a team member promised to redo the entire quest but gave up halfway through) so the entire quest is a bit shabby. I fix so it's more clear next update that you caught it but I will be on Wednesday since I have a long day tomorrow

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, I'll bite.

So I was expecting a more cut down and expedited base game maybe with a "Oh, your starter ball had a Hypno in it. That's odd." twist and I'd just start brainwashing everyone in Palette Town and get to bed for work in time... Well after an hour I realized that I'm practically on my way to the first Gym, I've actually haven't even done any of my usually prep work I did as a kid and I'm WAY past a sensible sleep time and also all out of my "alone time" chance for the day. :cry:

So now I know that you took a full fan recreation of the actual game and you added your own content to it. I like that. Love the hustle. BUT I really need to know HOW long till the actual content kicks in and how prevalent is it? I'm genuinely asking cuz as much as I loved the OG games as a kid I have little to no time left for lewd games by now and I really need to know if I can power through this one for the new content.

I saw you mentioned that it starts with the hybrids? Then I assume I'd need to reach Bill's house and get fused with a hypno or some other psychic pokémon, right? Cuz that's a long haul so is there any custom content till then or are all the "outside" characters and NPCs along the way there for my second visit or just to show that they are part of the game?

Also what's the extent of the Mind Control scenes? We have a dozen or so fixed characters that either each have 1 big scene or they go through a corruption arc or can we just go up to random NPCs and mess with them even if not with a sex scene? :unsure:

Anyways, keep up the good work!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes