Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
What is the difference in the difficulty modes you can choose from at the start?
Story/Easy reduces enemy levels in most encounters (I don't think it works with the Main and Side Quest Hybrids fights or the Pallosand in the Beach Sidequest, the hybrids and the Pallosand have all been on par with my lead mon's level with saves on Story/Easy while everything else has been 10+ levels lower than my lead mon (Not sure if bug where they aren't reducing, or if those fights are just super overtuned to such a degree where the reduction from Story/Easy mode simply makes those fights actually reasonable level compared to a non-grinding party with 1-2 mons who are significantly below the level of the rest due to bringing them out for swap training for Pokédex progress so that the Professor's Aide locations throughout the region will give me the free stuff from having progressed with the Dex. (for example, I fought the latest Hybrid added (the Main Quest Serperior-Hybrid in the Safari Zone), with a Level 40 lead with 3 members who were around level 30 due to the lead eating most of the XP due to Swap Training, and she was a few levels *higher* than the lead, meaning if the reduction *was* working on her, then she would've been in the 50's to 60s range for level on Normal, which is frankly stupid given that the 5th Badge in Actual Nintendo-Approved versions of Kanto you're only supposed to be about Level 35-40 yourself.))
Normal leaves things completely unchanged.
Hard is the inverse of Story/Easy.

emembon

May 9, 2024
Can u play this on Joiplay? I tried but the game got stuck from the first the battle the rival. The npcs still moving but the supposed first battle menu with the rival didn't come up, oh and I can't open the pause menu

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Can u play this on Joiplay? I tried but the game got stuck from the first the battle the rival. The npcs still moving but the supposed first battle menu with the rival didn't come up, oh and I can't open the pause menu

Sorry I don't think you can play games that are based on Pokemon Essentials v20.1 on Joiplay, i think the limit is up to Pokemon Essentials 19

PorkchopKing

May 25, 2021
Finished up most of the current version's content. Despite some grammatical errors, still had a lot of fun. Really intrigued on where the plot's going. Can't wait for the next version.

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
Story/Easy reduces enemy levels in most encounters (I don't think it works with the Main and Side Quest Hybrids fights or the Pallosand in the Beach Sidequest, the hybrids and the Pallosand have all been on par with my lead mon's level with saves on Story/Easy while everything else has been 10+ levels lower than my lead mon (Not sure if bug where they aren't reducing, or if those fights are just super overtuned to such a degree where the reduction from Story/Easy mode simply makes those fights actually reasonable level compared to a non-grinding party with 1-2 mons who are significantly below the level of the rest due to bringing them out for swap training for Pokédex progress so that the Professor's Aide locations throughout the region will give me the free stuff from having progressed with the Dex. (for example, I fought the latest Hybrid added (the Main Quest Serperior-Hybrid in the Safari Zone), with a Level 40 lead with 3 members who were around level 30 due to the lead eating most of the XP due to Swap Training, and she was a few levels *higher* than the lead, meaning if the reduction *was* working on her, then she would've been in the 50's to 60s range for level on Normal, which is frankly stupid given that the 5th Badge in Actual Nintendo-Approved versions of Kanto you're only supposed to be about Level 35-40 yourself.))
Normal leaves things completely unchanged.
Hard is the inverse of Story/Easy.
hard mode is quite easy tho just grind your levels hahaha

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
Even with the Breeders that show up outside each gym after beating the gym, grinding in Pokémon is far too painful for me to put up with.
ohhhhh for me its kinda just right

imagine no breeders bruh like a normal pokemon game exp haha

this one is already a cheat item hahahahaha

DeltaJupiterChi

Mar 13, 2023
This is a fantastic game but I did run into one annoying bug.

When I fought Sarah in the safari zone for the first time I blacked out due to my pokemon being low, but when I respawned at the center the cutscene for beating her played out like I had won, except it soft locked me, forcing me to quit and re-open.

Seriously though, this is fantastic, giving you a custom made pre-evolution to a paradox instead of a fossil? genius

zsnack

Jan 5, 2019
Really liked this game!! Pushed a lot of buttons for me. Hope in the future there will be more interactions with the hybrids in terms of MC or such, since it doesn't look like at the moment you can do a ton with hybrid trainers after you own them.

xxzxzx

Aug 27, 2018
In Vermilion City go to your mansion (need to progress story to unlock), go to your bedroom, walk in the middle of the symbol on the right of the bed and choose to go to the dreamscape. In the next room walk to the left where the red carpet is and that's where the gallery is.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I have a few problems in the game I have yet to solve and could seriously use some help:

1: Daisy, I didn't do any backtracking until I gained the ability to fly so I never hypnotised her which has kept my psychic level at 80-90, and now she's vanished and that whole side quest where she goes missing has started and I cannot find her, I've searched what feels like every damn inch of those forests with no luck.

2: I cannot get to Fuchsia city the eastern route there is blocked by a sleeping Snorlax I don't know how to move, and the western path requires a bike, and bikes are stupidly expensive.

3: I cannot find Lenora I did the museum side quest where we go on a date with that gym leader, I just cannot find Lenora's office.

4: I'd like to know the best way to get a bike, the damn thing is stupidly expensive is there a side quest where I can get one? If not, what is the most efficient way to get lots of money in this game so I can buy one?

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I have a few problems in the game I have yet to solve and could seriously use some help:

1: Daisy, I didn't do any backtracking until I gained the ability to fly so I never hypnotised her which has kept my psychic level at 80-90, and now she's vanished and that whole side quest where she goes missing has started and I cannot find her, I've searched what feels like every damn inch of those forests with no luck.

2: I cannot get to Fuchsia city the eastern route there is blocked by a sleeping Snorlax I don't know how to move, and the western path requires a bike, and bikes are stupidly expensive.

3: I cannot find Lenora I did the museum side quest where we go on a date with that gym leader, I just cannot find Lenora's office.

4: I'd like to know the best way to get a bike, the damn thing is stupidly expensive is there a side quest where I can get one? If not, what is the most efficient way to get lots of money in this game so I can buy one?
For the bike, just like in the unromhacked game, go into the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City, talk to the guy running it, listen to him blabber on about Pokémon for a bit, and receive a Bike Voucher for a free bike.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
For the bike, just like in the unromhacked game, go into the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City, talk to the guy running it, listen to him blabber on about Pokémon for a bit, and receive a Bike Voucher for a free bike.
Thanks, I've never played the game this is based on, the only Pokemon game I've played is Heart Gold

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes